• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch Opp with Sabine Rich Live 7 spots left

12 posts in this topic

This Opp goes live Dec 9th 6 pm eastern time

I would like to announce 10 spots available for sketch cover commissions from Sabine Rich.

7712c14d-cea2-4f87-b28c-8afdc8dd93c3_zps8b3dd976.jpg

The books will ship from my house to Sabine in Europe and from her home they will be shipped to CGC in FL. Completely 100% insured along the way.

About Sabine:

There will be few different options for this sketch opp:

1) Single Figures Copiced with light background $325

The cost for this is $325. This covers everything CGC Fast Track, shipping, paypal fees, Sabine's fees, and your blank..

Examples of option #1 $325:

null_zps7df55f21.jpg

unnamed3_zps1311bdf4.jpg

unnamed4_zps8f17159d.jpg

unnamed5_zps33906a73.jpg

2)Double figures with background $575.

The cost for this is $575. This covers everything CGC Fast Track shipping, paypal fees, Sabine's fees, and your blank..

Examples of option #2 $575:

unnamed6_zps99dc3d75.jpg

If you are interested in this opp please post a :takeit: . Once all 10 spots are claimed I will start a group PM. In that pm I will invoice everyone, take character references and requests as well as post photos of the completed work.

I have the following blanks that I can provide for free if you need one. If not you will need to mail me a blank of your own. If you send your own blank you may subtract 5$ from the total amount.

Marvel Now blanks - Red bar at the bottom.

Fantastic Four x8

Xmen Legacy x6

All new Xmen x7

Captain America x6

Thor x10

Cable and the X-Force x5

X-Force x5

Morbius x2

Deadpool x2

Avengers arena x3

Thunderbolts x3

Superior Spider-Man x6

Hulk x3

Savage Wolverine x3

Non Marvel now

Punisher 1 left

X-Men 1 blood splatter x5

Avengers 1 gold x5

Marvel Projects x5

Dc

Detective Comics x47

Green Arrow x2

Justice league 16 x30

Green lantern x9

Wonder Woman x20

action comics x5

Justice League of America x5

Lil Gotham x5

Harley Quinn x15

if you plan to use one of my blanks please post which one when placing the :takeit:

Payment can be made via:

PayPal, Check, or Money Order

Also all prices listed above are for US shipping address only. If you live in Canada or Overseas please contact me and let me know so that I can invoice you correctly for shipping. Your shipping costs will be exact.

^^ slow time of year with the holidays and the fact that everyone is doing opps atm. lol but 7 spots left. This will probably be the last mail away for the year that I do besides taking requests for NEN.

Great opp that I think will yield great results. Wish I could jump in but as you know I'm busy making payments to you on other things for another month lol:ohnoez:

Hopefully others will have some extra cash so I at least get to enjoy seeing some more awesome covers.

Great opp that I think will yield great results. Wish I could jump in but as you know I'm busy making payments to you on other things for another month lol:ohnoez:

Hopefully others will have some extra cash so I at least get to enjoy seeing some more awesome covers.

Yep, I'm in the same Doug paying Titanic of a boat. If not I would be all over this following what she did on my JSC:

1395377_668333936532914_420214480_n_zps6832586f.jpg

but she is an absolutely amazing artist. If she frees up to do colors by chance at a Con she is attending this year would love to send her a few things.