• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO-SUN, DEC 8TH-HOLIDAY SPECTACULAR!

12 posts in this topic

The Dec 8th Clifton Comic Book Expo will be the biggest and best ever!

As always, it's at the Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ (If you are coming from NYC, the 190 NJ Transit bus from PA stops at the door.)

Show hours are 10-4 and admission is free!

This is a special Holiday show! A major collector and friend (Brian Ketterer) is covering the cost of all the dealer tables, so almost every dealer we have ever known will be there! With virtually no overhead, there will be bargains galore!

The one rule Brian set is that every dealer has to donate something for a special auction to benefit “HERO”, the non-profit organization that cares for comic book creators in need. SO BID YOUR BUTTS OFF!

It's going to be one great big holiday comic book party!

Dealers include:

Gary Platt

New World Manga

Dan Gallo

Stu Bishop

Dan and Mary Campbell

Mike Williams

Jim O'Brien

Steve’s Comic Relief

Searchlight Comics

Dennis Updegrove

Joe Eacobacci

Graffiti Comics

Josh Petrie

Cosmic Comics (PA)

America’s Most Wanted Collectibles

Johnny K

Vinnie DelVecchio

Ray Rollings

Dan Turi

Steve DeLoenzo

Frank Torres

Frank Grembowiec

The Encounter

Comic Book Bill

Big Al

Zapp Comics

High Grade Comics

Big Dude Comics

Pug Productions

Pat and Anthony

Super Toys and Cards

Bazooka Jeff’s Comics

Terry’s Comics

Tim Schwindinger

That's over 30 dealers!

Our guests include:

Sketchcard artist extraordinaire David Hardy.

Rickman: Comic book creator and illustrator of the hot new children's books "Zack Meets The Zombie" and “Vinnie And The Vampire“!

The guy wearing the paisley shirt running in circles is me. Be sure to find me and say hello!

For more info and to check out pics from prior shows go to our website at

www.njcomicbookshows.com

Or like us on Facebook at NJ Comic Book Shows

Upcoming shows include:

Wayne 12/29

Clifton 1/12

Hasbrouck Heights 1/26

Seeya at the show!

JP

I will be there.

Also, I had some books stolen recently and have posted a link to the general thread below in case the thieves attempt to sell the books to dealers in the North Jersey area (a list of the books and relevant data are found in the thread):

Stolen books

The thieves sold the one slab to a local comic shop so it is possible that they have approached other local dealers about the raw books.

I am bringing out roughly 1,000 new bookis in inventory for this show. I haven't even posted much in a month due to processing a collection. Great original owner collection from the mid 70's to the early 90's lots of keys and hot books. Come say hi, I'm wearing an our army at war shirt today.