• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miracleman comics wanted

20 posts in this topic

Still waiting on a reply from you. My BIG pet peeve on this board is when someone asks for a comic or expresses and interest, and then can't be bothered to reply. And bronzejunkie, I'm still waiting on a reply from you regarding the Hulk #180 you asked about.

Jeez Bonds, you're on a rampage today! Simmer down! Daredevil won't be THAT bad! blush.gifwink.gif Well... actually, it probably will. But do like I do and go for the last showing of the day so you can capitalize on the dollar hot dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah I see I'm guilty of that; my sincere apologies Matt, to best of my recollection the ball was in your court (I had been waiting for an answer from you shocked.gif) but I see that I was completely wrong; you were obviously waiting for a reply from me.

I PROMISE to check tonight.

Dan

No no no - not talking about you! Wolveroach asked about these weeks ago and has never replied to me. And I'm still trying to figure out what to quote you on the books you're interested in. I promise to do that tonight!