• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet report 20th December

8 posts in this topic

Just a comment. I normally purchase OVERSTREET for the market reports, but I stopped doing so a few years back when I realized one or two of the contributors used the SAME text several years in a row.

It would be nice if the editorial staff would make sure this didn't happen.

I also remember one edition a few years back was full of typos and homophones across the market report section. It was as if the word processor went haywire before going to print.

Just a some positive criticism, because I'm a big fan of the OSPG.

(thumbs u

Just a comment. I normally purchase OVERSTREET for the market reports, but I stopped doing so a few years back when I realized one or two of the contributors used the SAME text several years in a row.

It would be nice if the editorial staff would make sure this didn't happen.

I also remember one edition a few years back was full of typos and homophones across the market report section. It was as if the word processor went haywire before going to print.

Just a some positive criticism, because I'm a big fan of the OSPG.

(thumbs u

I am pretty guilty of repeating about half the stuff I write every year. I do this because I want my report to be mostly for the new collector.

X-Men 94's are on a major downturn and selling for half guide across the board ;)

Sell now or be stuck with this stinker for years. :facepalm:

pizapcom1099352066079154611385650000452_zps44b21440.jpg

Yeah, its rubbish, sell them all to me though, not Rupp :baiting:

Love the doggie :cloud9: