• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help from a reputable UK Boardie

3 posts in this topic

Hi all:

I need the assistance from a reputable boardie living in the UK.

I have recently started collecting the Eaglemoss Marvel and DC figurines. There are about 200 Marvel figures and 120 DC figures. I have 45 so far.

While Eaglemoss has most of the figures available from their store they will only ship to the UK which does not help my living out in Hong Kong.

What I need is a Boardie who is willing to let me have the figures shipped to their place in the UK. They can then ship the figurine boxes and magazines to me in Hong Kong.

Of course I would pay for all the shipping and I will throw in 100 pounds for the effort involved in getting rid of the plastic bags and shipping the figurines to me.

Let me know if you would be interested in helping me out.

Cheers,

David

David, just a word of warning as I was getting these sent to me direct at one point, and the packing from Eaglemoss was real bad, leading to me 50% of the times sending the item back as something had broken or the magazine was scrunched up beyond belief.

You may find that when these are shipped to the person in the UK, they will need to check them for damage and send back some and wait for replacements.