• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Those Comics in Your Basement? Probably Worthless

23 posts in this topic

Old news, expect a BUTM link-post soon.

(:

-slym

Just curious as to how you and other members are able to track and post in multiple threads almost simultaneously. Multiple computers, speed reading and typing? Inquiring minds want to know or at least one.

(:

Just curious as to how you and other members are able to track and post in multiple threads almost simultaneously. Multiple computers, speed reading and typing? Inquiring minds want to know or at least one.

Just constantly scanning the boards. I guess I type pretty fast, and I know I read fast.

:shrug:

-slym

(:

Just constantly scanning the boards. I guess I type pretty fast, and I know I read fast.

-slym

Thanks, thought it might be multiple personalities. lol

With your amazing response rate (what was it 13 posts in a row) I assumed you skipped the whole "reading" thing and just went on gut, impulse and key words...

:D;) (I kid!)

(:

-slym

Kind of like getting in a groove.Post,next thread post,go back to your last post,post again.Rinse repeat. lol

(:

Thanks, thought it might be multiple personalities. lol

I am not saying there are multiple personalities, I am not saying there aren't.

:whistle: :lol: ;)

-slym

With your amazing response rate (what was it 13 posts in a row) I assumed you skipped the whole "reading" thing and just went on gut, impulse and key words...

:D;) (I kid!)

15, but who is counting?

:D

That thread was ripe and juicy, fruit like that only comes around a few times in one's life, and I was lucky enough to be able to pluck that much at once.

:whee:

-slym

(:

Kind of like getting in a groove.Post,next thread post,go back to your last post,post again.Rinse repeat. lol

Yep - then go check the Water Cooler, repeat the process there, then back to CGC and ComGen, then the other busy sections...

:busy:

-slym

postpostpostpostincreasepostcountcontributesomethingintelligentandlookstupidintheprocessthenpostsomemorepostpostpost

Repeat. That's how I do it and look cool (ish) in the process.

-GI (I owe it all to the master :grin: )

Please don't say I am your sensei... please...

:(:P :lol:

-slym

(:

-slym

You definitely have the quantity thing down.

(:

You definitely have the quantity thing down.

Now, to work on quality.

:D

-slym

strange because i sold my early x mens etc on ebay and got a ton of money for them....i guess no one's informed ebay buyers that the comics theyre buying are 'worthless' because they bid furiously for them...