• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diabolically Dynamite DC Sale!

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I have the following mega-lot of recent DC’s up for grabs. These were all hand picked by yours truly at my LCS with the intent to read and collect, but unlike the Marvels I’m currently offering, very few of these comics have ever been read. It’s unlikely that I’ll ever get around to them, so I’m cutting my losses and trying to free up some space in my storage closet.

The vast majority of these books would grade higher than 9.4. I can't promise you'd get any 9.8's or 10.0's, but they are extremely sweet. Total cost for the entire lot (130 comics – practically a short box worth of books) is $150 including shipping via UPS Ground. I’d prefer to sell them as a group, so no individual or cherry picking by title. Sorry!

Feel free to PM me with any questions. As always, payment via Paypal is welcome. Thanks for looking!

100 Bullets #34

100% #1

Action Comics #814-820

Adventures of Superman #627-632

Batman #608, 614-619, 621-632

Batman: The 12 Cent Adventure (one shot)

DC Comics Presents: Mystery in Space #1

Flash #195, 200, 205-214

Green Lantern #167

Identity Crisis #1-4

JLA #83, 94-106

JLA/Avengers (complete mini) #1-4

JLA: Another Nail (complete mini) #1-3

JLA: Liberty and Justice (prestige one shot – Signed by Alex Ross and Paul Dini!)

JLA: Secret Origins (prestige one shot)

JSA: Strange Adventures (6 issue mini) #1

Robin #126

Superman (3 different covers for #205) #195, 204-209

Superman/Batman (3 covers for #8, 2 covers for #10) #4-12

Superman: Birthright (complete mini) #1-12

Superman: Red Son (complete mini - VF to VF/NM condition) #1-3

Superman: The 10 Cent Adventure (one shot)

Teen Titans (third printing of #1) #1-16

Wonder Woman #183, 185

Wonder Woman: Spirit of Truth (prestige one shot)