• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ask Mitch

127 posts in this topic

I'm mostly a lurker, but to state the obvious, I've noticed that Mitch is one of those guys that seems to know everything there is to know about ... mostly everything.

I mean him being the self proclaimed 'King of C-books' n'All.

I felt it would be more ... rational if we had all the postings to Mitch gathered in one place. Feel free to ask him whatever you find relevant to GA collecting.

I'l start:

Mitch how do I come up with an overall plan so that I can purchase an Action 1 before I become old'n grey ?

You can by it today…right away…on Ebay….

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Millennium-Edition-Action-Comics-1-VF-Superman-First-App-Siegel-Shuster-Sup-Br-/161163496643?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item258617ccc3

I'l start:

Mitch how do I come up with an overall plan so that I can purchase an Action 1 before I become old'n grey ?

Yes but the "Moolah" - how do we fix that ... can ya lend me :gossip:

Sell our house, sell your wife, SELLOUT……

Most of the comic book dealers today….built their empire by TRADING UP

You can get Action #1 but is gonna require selling most of your collection and other collectables. It is the ULTIMATE trade up…that you can do, even better than "If I had a million dollars, I would have two women at the same time"….please see or rent the movie "Office Space"….to understand…unless….you already know..

I'l start:

You can get Action #1 but is gonna require selling most of your collection and other collectables. It is the ULTIMATE trade up…that you can do, even better than "If I had a million dollars, I would have two women at the same time"….please see or rent the movie "Office Space"….to understand…unless….you already know..

The ultimate trade up

mona-lisa_zps373df64a.jpg

I'l start:

post-4919-1293825706.gif