• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Seid "key" issues?

16 posts in this topic

I don't know if they are considered silver or not, anyways. I'm trying to start a Dark Seid collection. I root for the bad guys and Dark Seid is one of my favorites, however being new to comics and all I have no idea which ones to buy regarding his origin, "full app" 2nd app and any other keys.

I thought New Gods #1 was his 2nd or "full" app, but maybe is Forever People #1?

I only got Jimy Nelson 134 at the moment, considered his "1st app" even though is just a cameo. Anyone know which comic/s are his 2nd, maybe even 3rd app and/or origin?

Thanks,

DC Supervillains 3 is his first full cover (not just a head shot, or shadow) but it's not by Kirby. Not even sure how involved it is in the whole 4th World storyline.

But the early Forever People and New Gods by Kirby are all interwoven with the Darkseid story.

Legion of Superheroes 290-294 is the Darkness Saga

And Xmen v Teen Titans is a truly great one shot (easy to find too) with Darkseid as the major villain.