• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just found out the new Ghost Rider drives a car.

110 posts in this topic

Freekin' ridiculous. :eyeroll:

Completely.

It should have been a '71 HEMI 'Cuda.

You my friend just hit on my dream car.A 71 Hemi Cuda,pistol grip 4 speed. :luhv:

Shaker hood. :cloud9:

I used to own a 71 440 six pack Superbee,wish I never sold that car. :sorry:

Knight Rider rode in a car.

Gary Coleman was in an episode with him, too.

What does either of those things have to do with this conversation?

-slym

Gary Coleman was in an episode of Buck Rogers. He played a child genius from the 20th century named Hieronymous Fox, who was also the president of an entire planet. lol

Knight Rider rode in a car.

Gary Coleman was in an episode with him, too.

What does either of those things have to do with this conversation?

-slym

Gary Coleman was in an episode of Buck Rogers. He played a child genius from the 20th century named Hieronymous Fox, who was also the president of an entire planet. lol

I believe it was an episode of Different Strokes that Knight Rider was in. It took place on the Universal Set. I believe the Psycho House was also seen. It was a later episode because Bobby Budnick was in it.

It looks pretty awful

All-New-Ghost-Rider-Tradd-Moore-Cover-6c4ff_zps6863e3f5.jpg

GR-1-FelipeSmith-OfficialImage-b557d_zpsd0186680.jpg

If you showed me just the art, I would swear I was looking at a reboot of Speed Racer and this was one of his opponents. :D

Obviously, this take on Ghost Rider will last about as long as the last take (i.e. less than a year.) I don't get why Marvel cannot do a decent reboot of Ghost Rider these days. The Danny Ketch Ghost Rider was decent, kept the important elements of the original and even had Johnny Blaze show up as mentor. When you look at this book and other books like the recent Morbius book, how hard is it for Marvel to see this book has "cancellation" written all over it?

At the rate Marvel and DC water down their character concepts, its just a matter of time until we start seeing version 10 of some character. So, what are we up to on Ghost Rider, number 4?

I wonder what character has had the most reboots, different people using the same name? hm