• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just found out the new Ghost Rider drives a car.

110 posts in this topic

If they had gone with the 71 Cuda then we could have had a Nash Bridges crossover... Actually this isn't a bad idea... Great San Fran Detective, Nash Bridges is killed in the line of duty. When he arrives in Heaven, God gives him the chance to return to earth as his own personal Detective, to go after escaped demons that need to be brought to justice as the Angel of vengeance... Ghost Rider! And while he is at it, he can keep his friends and family safe while investigating who killed him.

It looks pretty awful

All-New-Ghost-Rider-Tradd-Moore-Cover-6c4ff_zps6863e3f5.jpg

GR-1-FelipeSmith-OfficialImage-b557d_zpsd0186680.jpg

Nothing looks awful with a blown '69 Charger in it. I think it's a great idea - I mean, they've tried to reboot Ghost Rider 27 different times, I'm totally fine with this new iteration - I'll probably even check it out.

Freekin' ridiculous. :eyeroll:

Completely.

It should have been a '71 HEMI 'Cuda.

You my friend just hit on my dream car.A 71 Hemi Cuda,pistol grip 4 speed. :luhv:

I had one in Plum Crazy Purple (440 though, not the Hemi)

my71Cuda.jpg

One my favorite looking cars of all time. :headbang:

Knight Rider rode in a car.

Gary Coleman was in an episode with him, too.

What does either of those things have to do with this conversation?

-slym

Gary Coleman was in an episode of Buck Rogers. He played a child genius from the 20th century named Hieronymous Fox, who was also the president of an entire planet. lol

That's what this series needs... a resurrected Gary Coleman riding shotgun.

?

Could the shift away from Johnny Blaze be a way of keeping Friedrich out of the picture once and for all?

Wait, are you suggesting that Marvel might do something nefarious to try and shaft a creator?

I can't imagine!

No wait I can...

?
Could the shift away from Johnny Blaze be a way of keeping Friedrich out of the picture once and for all?

Wait, are you suggesting that Marvel might do something nefarious to try and shaft a creator?

I can't imagine!

No wait I can...

Since I believe that Johnny Blaze will be appearing in Thunderbolts........ maybe not. :gossip:

What makes a flaming skulled Spirit of Vengeance in a car so much more ridiculous than a flaming skulled Spirit of Vengeance on a bike? :eyeroll:

I'm not expecting this to be a big hit more than anyone else is (certainly not impressed with the images that are sampled here) but that's nothing to do with the fact that they've (gasp) changed his mode of transportation. :o

It looks pretty awful

All-New-Ghost-Rider-Tradd-Moore-Cover-6c4ff_zps6863e3f5.jpg

GR-1-FelipeSmith-OfficialImage-b557d_zpsd0186680.jpg

Nothing looks awful with a blown '69 Charger in it. I think it's a great idea - I mean, they've tried to reboot Ghost Rider 27 different times, I'm totally fine with this new iteration - I'll probably even check it out.

That's pretty much your standard reply to every new concept.

I think it looks horrible, and goofy. However, I guess they feel the need to reinvent the wheel.

Knight Rider rode in a car.

Gary Coleman was in an episode with him, too.

What does either of those things have to do with this conversation?

-slym

Gary Coleman was in an episode of Buck Rogers. He played a child genius from the 20th century named Hieronymous Fox, who was also the president of an entire planet. lol

That's what this series needs... a resurrected Gary Coleman riding shotgun.

Based on that ridiculous concept art, Gary could only improve it.

What makes a flaming skulled Spirit of Vengeance in a car so much more ridiculous than a flaming skulled Spirit of Vengeance on a bike? :eyeroll:

I'm not expecting this to be a big hit more than anyone else is (certainly not impressed with the images that are sampled here) but that's nothing to do with the fact that they've (gasp) changed his mode of transportation. :o

You can't really "Ride" a car.... thus call him Ghost DRIVER, right? (shrug)

I see people don't even read the first post, maybe 'cause it is me...

:facepalm:

Re-name it to Ghost Driver, Marvel, or just put the damn character back on a motorcycle already.

:(

-slym

As Doc was pointing out earlier, did people really worry about the fact that Knight Rider was about someone in a car?