• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just found out the new Ghost Rider drives a car.

110 posts in this topic

But this is my favorite...

Big_Wheel_Ghost_Rider_by_vonholdt.jpg

Needs flames on the tires...

:baiting: :lol: (thumbs u

-slym

Ghost Peddler

lol

Freekin' ridiculous. :eyeroll:

What makes a flaming skulled Spirit of Vengeance in a car so much more ridiculous than a flaming skulled Spirit of Vengeance on a bike? :eyeroll:

I'm not expecting this to be a big hit more than anyone else is (certainly not impressed with the images that are sampled here) but that's nothing to do with the fact that they've (gasp) changed his mode of transportation. :o

Cool factor takes a major hit when going from bike to car

Supernatural bike can ride up a building, car flies off a cliff

Ceiling, upholstery and windows burn or melt with flaming skull in car

Leather suit just seems silly if driving a car

If no leather then what does he wear?

Mileage MUCH worse in an old muscle car & that matters... whether using gas or hellfire!

Freekin' ridiculous. :eyeroll:

What makes a flaming skulled Spirit of Vengeance in a car so much more ridiculous than a flaming skulled Spirit of Vengeance on a bike? :eyeroll:

I'm not expecting this to be a big hit more than anyone else is (certainly not impressed with the images that are sampled here) but that's nothing to do with the fact that they've (gasp) changed his mode of transportation. :o

Cool factor takes a major hit when going from bike to car

Supernatural bike can ride up a building, car flies off a cliff

Ceiling, upholstery and windows burn or melt with flaming skull in car

Leather suit just seems silly if driving a car

If no leather then what does he wear?

Mileage MUCH worse in an old muscle car & that matters... whether using gas or hellfire!

Well, that's the best reply to my question that I've heard. :grin:

The Ghost Rider has been shown driving other vehicles that turn into flames when he is at the wheel. Just like his bike. They even show this in the last Ghost Rider movie Spirit of Vengeance. BTW there is going to be a new Ghost Rider movie. Maybe we will see him shot flames from his butt.