• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DALE ROBERTS HOLIDAY SALES THREAD is CLOSED!

3,265 posts in this topic

I'll take

Captain marvel 27, 29 and 30

Warlock 10, 11 and 14

Avengers 123

Amazing Spidey 88

Strange tales 178 (if you can "turn this one" into red :wishluck::foryou: )

regards

Warlock #10 NM- Thanos cover $35 - 10% off

Warlock #14 VF+ (forgot the scan) $12 - 25% off

Warlock #11 VF Thanos vs Magus, 1st actual Death of Warlock, Gamora appears $20 - 10% off

Captain Marvel #30 Thanos appears, Controller appearance (maybe in Guardians movie?)

F/VF $15 - 25% off

Captain Marvel #29 Thanos Fine $10 - 25% off

Captain Marvel #27 VF/VF+ 2nd full Thanos $25

Avengers #123 F/VF $8 - 25% off

Amazing Spider-man #88 VF/VF+ $45 - 10% off

:applause:

Dale

Ok, add the strange tales 178 even if it isn't a red one.

regards

(thumbs u

Thanks everyone. The thread was a total success, and I hope you guys enjoyed it as well.

I will be working on invoices for the next couple of days at least. Will get the out as quickly as possible.

I will be working on shipping as soon as possible. Items will be shipped in the order that payments come in. It will take at least a week to get all this stuff shipped. Might even take longer, but I will get it done as soon as I can.

When you send payment, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR BOARD NAME as well as ALL THE ITEMS YOU ARE PAYING FOR.

This will speed up shipping a ton. If you don't include this information, your payment is going to the back and will be processed at the end.

Thank you again!

Dale

Thanks everyone. The thread was a total success, and I hope you guys enjoyed it as well.

I will be working on invoices for the next couple of days at least. Will get the out as quickly as possible.

I will be working on shipping as soon as possible. Items will be shipped in the order that payments come in. It will take at least a week to get all this stuff shipped. Might even take longer, but I will get it done as soon as I can.

When you send payment, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR BOARD NAME as well as ALL THE ITEMS YOU ARE PAYING FOR.

This will speed up shipping a ton. If you don't include this information, your payment is going to the back and will be processed at the end.

Thank you again!

Dale

Yes, this sales thread was a success for sure. Many books and many sales.

Will you send out invoices now Dale?

Thank you again!

Dale

He answers that in the post you quoted. :)

Thank you again!

Dale

He answers that in the post you quoted. :)

Well - kind of I think...

Dale tell us what should happen with payment.. asks us to include the books in a message with the payment.

But does that mean we should copy-paste from the invoice we are getting any second now...? Or should we make our own totals, pay, and then let him know what we paid for? (I'm guessing the latter although it would be a bit unusual in these boards).

Just wanna be sure.