• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DALE ROBERTS HOLIDAY SALES THREAD is CLOSED!

3,265 posts in this topic

I just got my invoice from Dale and I can not wait to open my package from him. It will be like Christmas all over again but this time I'll get tons of stuff I want. Thanks again for offering up such a huge selection of top notch books!

I just got my invoice from Dale and I can not wait to open my package from him. It will be like Christmas all over again but this time I'll get tons of stuff I want. Thanks again for offering up such a huge selection of top notch books!

Spot on. What a tremendous amount of work and what excellent books! Really excited to be getting my haul. Many thanks!

OK, all invoices are out. I will be sorting books into everybody's piles the rest of the week. Shipping starts on Monday. First in, first out. I hope to finish by the end of next week, but can't guarantee it. I will get it out as fast as I can.

Almost everything will be shipped using paypal shipping, so you will be able to track it through your payment. Hopefully, this will make it simple for everyone.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks to everyone.

Dale

I can't even imagine shipping out this many comics.

AND while prepping to travel to the next Con. Dale is of the hardest working guys around here...At least Bedrock has minions to do his bidding :devil:

Shipping has begun.

Its taking a little longer than I thought, because of all of the different size packages. But I will get as much out as quickly as possible. Will probably be sometime next week before everything goes out.

Also, I am still waiting on a number of payments. Get in touch with me, so we can get things moving. Thanks

Dale