• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edgar Tadeo CGC SS sketch opp. Round 2

223 posts in this topic

WOW.

this is Epic :golfclap:

Congratulations to the owner.

I would be the lucky one :cloud9: can't wait to see my precious in person :)

(thumbs u

And here I was thinking that the Batman looked awesome in black and white, then came color (worship)

When my wife saw it she asked if I was getting both, I had to explain to her the first picture was before it was colored. She was disappointed. I thought it was funny.

WOW.

this is Epic :golfclap:

Congratulations to the owner.

I would be the lucky one :cloud9: can't wait to see my precious in person :)

(thumbs u

And here I was thinking that the Batman looked awesome in black and white, then came color (worship)

Actually, if I get in another Ed opp, I just may request monochrome. His detail in black and white is insane!

This round is nearly done. We're down to the last two blanks. After that, Ed will just do a 44x17 request and he can start another round of blanks pending approval from CGC. (thumbs u
:takeit:;)

I'm pretty sure the spots are already spoken for (correct me if I'm wrong Jun). He was just advising how close Ed is to being done with this opp.

Ah no, once Ed finishes the last two blanks, he's just going to tackle a 44x17 request and he can start on a fresh batch of blank covers asap. The spots will be opened up here in this thread. (thumbs u