• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

Kav...who were you before you were banned?

Or are you an active boardie?

Huh? I'm banned? How do I keep posting-weird. Mods can detect when someone tries to re enter boards with new identity....strange. I guess it's a compliment that you can't believe i'm just some new guy but must be some master criminal from the past....

Then how would you know what "face-jobbing for grandpa" meant?

Dang I have to explain everything. I was being facetious.

fa·ce·tious

fəˈsēSHəs/Submit

adjective

treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.

synonyms: flippant, flip, glib, frivolous, tongue-in-cheek, ironic, sardonic, joking, jokey, jocular, playful, sportive, teasing, mischievous; More

Huh? I'm banned? How do I keep posting-weird. Mods can detect when someone tries to re enter boards with new identity....strange. I guess it's a compliment that you can't believe i'm just some new guy but must be some master criminal from the past....

fa·ce·tious

fəˈsēSHəs/Submit

adjective

synonyms: flippant, flip, glib, frivolous, tongue-in-cheek, ironic, sardonic, joking, jokey, jocular, playful, sportive, teasing, mischievous; More

Uh huh.

fa·ce·tious

fəˈsēSHəs/Submit

adjective

Uh huh.

par·a·noid (pr-noid)

adj.

1. Relating to, characteristic of, or affected with paranoia.

2. Exhibiting or characterized by extreme and irrational fear or distrust of others: a paranoid suspicion that the phone might be bugged.

n.

One affected with paranoia.

fa·ce·tious

fəˈsēSHəs/Submit

adjective

Uh huh.

par·a·noid (pr-noid)

adj.

2. Exhibiting or characterized by extreme and irrational fear or distrust of others: a paranoid suspicion that the phone might be bugged.

n.

Aware bullying is due to face job for grandpa.

You got that right.

I am gonna go with active boardie for this one. Just a feeling.

Go with your gut.

fa·ce·tious

fəˈsēSHəs/Submit

adjective

Uh huh.

par·a·noid (pr-noid)

adj.

n.

Aware bullying is due to face job for grandpa.

You got that right.

Because no one could ever use the phrase 'you got that right' in relation to something they had no clue about. Well done, detective!

They can't if you use a proxy.

They can't if you use a proxy.

This forum is just chock-full of amazing clue-sniffing geniuses!

Just saying. It is possible.

It's possible I have a copy of Action #1 in my walls somewhere. But i don't go around saying I do.

It's possible I have a copy of Action #1 in my walls somewhere. But i don't go around saying I do.

No, you just go around saying, "You got that right!" about stuff you don't understand.

Right. :D

So, you're saying you might have some cool books to sell? hm

So, you're saying you might have some cool books to sell? hm

Oh, in that case, all is forgiven! :D

See, I can forgive! :banana:

meh