• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

5ccif.jpg

I love it when my opponents totally give up and can only paste poster images! Do one where some goober says that. Like a goofy cat saying what I just said or something! That'll show me!

5ccor.jpg

NO a cat! A goofy cat! That one doen't make me look stupid!

If you were "aware" you'd realize the opposite is true.

mmehdy-class blinders...

:)

-slym

5ccif.jpg

I love it when my opponents totally give up and can only paste poster images! Do one where some goober says that. Like a goofy cat saying what I just said or something! That'll show me!

5ccor.jpg

I'm not aware so help me out with a goofy cat. Work with me.

5ccif.jpg

5ccor.jpg

I don't need no cats to pile on nobody, that's not how I was raised, that would be punk.

5ccif.jpg

5ccor.jpg

I don't need no cats to pile on nobody, that's not how I was raised, that would be punk.

Ok a goofy nerd then. Something goofy-make me look goofy. Or say 'you're already goofy' or something-That'll show me!

5ccif.jpg

I actually responded to you and you have chosen to argue with everyone else. Kinda invalidates all of your BS about bullying as all you are looking for is some attention and hey, being an azz is so much easier than just finding your way. :facepalm:

If I thought Pasta Boy was smart enough to make a shill, I would be wagering you were Jimmy.

Jimmy would never shill. He would want to remove all doubt that anything said originated from him.

You are right. Jimmy wouldn't want anyone to think it wasn't him.

5ccif.jpg

5ccor.jpg

Ok a goofy nerd then. Something goofy-make me look goofy. Or say 'you're already goofy' or something-That'll show me!

At this point, nothing is going to "show you".

The next time you and a clue are in the same room I will be sure to introduce you.

5ccif.jpg

5ccor.jpg

At this point, nothing is going to "show you".

The next time you and a clue are in the same room I will be sure to introduce you.

Please! I need more clues! I'm clueless! Am I in the room with a clue yet?

Keeping walking until you hear seagulls, we'll let you know when you're close.

I'm helpful like that. It's how I was raised.

Ha ha-so easy to manipulate-all I had to do to stop the funny posters was say I wanted more posters! Now you're wondering-do I do another poster or not, because.....

If I thought Pasta Boy was smart enough to make a shill, I would be wagering you were Jimmy.

I could be wrong, but I'll bet this is Goonchild/Samcro. Same BS.

Was that the guy with all the fake motorcycle pictures that we busted lying his off?

Ha ha-so easy to manipulate-all I had to do to stop the funny posters was say I wanted more posters! Now you're wondering-do I do another poster or not, because.....

Huh?

The next "poster" I do will be the first one. (thumbs u

I could be wrong, but I'll bet this is Goonchild/Samcro. Same BS.

Was that the guy with all the fake motorcycle pictures that we busted lying his off?

Yup. The same.

My behaviour on these boards over the last 6 months has been inexcusable.

There are reasons - not excuses - but reasons.

Those who have become friends are aware of them.

I would like to offer an unconditional apology to board members and hope you will accept it.

I owe a huge public apology to Frank - The Bronze Age guy - I misjudged you Frank as one of the CG posse of bullies.

I was wrong, and see now that you were just acting in the best interests of the hobby. To use your profession as a Police Officer as a source of mockery was disgraceful, and please believe me when I say I am truly embarrassed.

This is not a "plea for mercy" - I have sought out, and been granted a 6 month suspension on my account so I may attend to personal issues.

I will still 'graze' - there are too many good people here not to.

I will still be keeping in touch with some boardies via my personal email so if anyone needs to reach me for any reason then just leave a message up, and I will pass it on via a boardie.

I don't want sympathetic notes left, or abusive ones either for that matter!

It would be nice to think people will read this and just let this post sink without trace.

Hopefully next year will be a better one for my family, and I return in a better place.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Andy

Wow, I never thought I would read anything like this. That's crazy. Does not seem like this came from Beige after reading prior posts from him. Maybe the Italian board member hijacked Beige's account? lol. But if this was Beige I accept the apology.

Thinking of how the OLD Beige would think....did he post this....make a new account with the Kav name....and is waiting for his -5 of this thread being locked to shoot past Cal?..then the OLD Beige comes back to tell us how we played right into his trap??? :banana: BANANA TIME! lol But again if this first post is on the up and up....Thanks. (thumbs u May you also have a good holiday.

The next "poster" I do will be the first one. (thumbs u

It's not all about you-I was using your threads to make someone else stop with the posters-I think 3 moves ahead....