• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

Oh I forgot one thing.

Kav is not a new lister.

He's what's called around here, a "shill".

That's a forum member who's been banned, or is on a suspension, or has burned too many bridges or is too much of a panty waist to speak to people from his original screen name.

That was a big chunk of the vitriol you witnessed here today and it was stirred up by someone looking that attention.

That will happen here from time to time. It makes it seem like the place is harder on new members than it should be, but guys like him are anything but "new".

Ah I see. Yeah I'm familiar with Shill accounts, I didn't realize he actually was one. That makes a lot more sense. People with Shill accounts have way too much time on their hands. Stirring up threads and constantly trolling on a comic book forum seems a pretty lame way to live your life.

lol Unfortunately, that's not an activity exclusively reserved for shills around here.

:sorry:

-slym

There are Droids?!

Don't worry about them. They are not the ones you were looking for. Move along... move along.

ObiWanMindTrick.jpg

Well, CG is pretty much the forum equivalent of Mos Eisley space port: "a wretched hive of scum and villainy."

5ccif.jpg

I love it when my opponents totally give up and can only paste poster images! Do one where some goober says that. Like a goofy cat saying what I just said or something! That'll show me!

I actually responded to you and you have chosen to argue with everyone else. Kinda invalidates all of your BS about bullying as all you are looking for is some attention and hey, being an azz is so much easier than just finding your way. :facepalm:

If I thought Pasta Boy was smart enough to make a shill, I would be wagering you were Jimmy.

Jimmy would never shill. He would want to remove all doubt that anything said originated from him.

Talk about mod reporting posts.

Anyways, you caught me. I'm Kev.

I also have a very sick goldfish so I'm going to go now and pass him small pieces of carrot through a glass case at the vet office hospital.

PS Andy don't quit the boards, that means the haters win.

There are Droids?!

Don't worry about them. They are not the ones you were looking for. Move along... move along.

ObiWanMindTrick.jpg

Well, CG is pretty much the forum equivalent of Mos Eisley space port: "a wretched hive of scum and villainy."

lol I actually laughed out loud.

5ccif.jpg

I love it when my opponents totally give up and can only paste poster images! Do one where some goober says that. Like a goofy cat saying what I just said or something! That'll show me!

I actually responded to you and you have chosen to argue with everyone else. Kinda invalidates all of your BS about bullying as all you are looking for is some attention and hey, being an azz is so much easier than just finding your way. :facepalm:

If I thought Pasta Boy was smart enough to make a shill, I would be wagering you were Jimmy.

Jimmy would never shill. He would want to remove all doubt that anything said originated from him.

I also have a very sick goldfish so I'm going to go now and pass him small pieces of carrot through a glass case at the vet office hospital.

Your vet should tell you to feed him a high quality pellet food as the staple diet.

5ccif.jpg

Your vet should tell you to feed him a high quality pellet food as the staple diet.

What is this a joke to you?

Golden-Flipper is my life. I need this to work.

5ccif.jpg

What is this a joke to you?

Golden-Flipper is my life. I need this to work.

Nope. A balanced pellet diet is good for them...

5ccif.jpg

Haters win? Who is winning? Guy went out of his way to be a . I accepted his apology if he did mean it but that does not mean I would even buy or sell anything to him. Not sure why I am even saying this...you will just come back with something off the wall to say. But your posts do make me laugh. lol

What?

-slym

It said I couldn't report a post because the mods were all like "we already got a report from that post, yo" and I said "word" and it said nothing in response.

You reported Park's post because he mentioned you? :D