• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

No points here yet. Wait until Kav shows back up.

:lol:

We just need one of the Final Five to log out and then back in as Kav.

I'm still waiting for the list of whom it is that comprises this "Final Five." And why.

:D

-slym

That is the mystery that keeps it going until the sort of let down that is/was season 4.

Oh, I've heard of them

4W3Z8QV.gif

Pt6A1Wg.gif

xZRzQ5W.gif

IV3Oqdr.gif

Rc9ZLRR.gif

I'm still waiting for the list of whom it is that comprises this "Final Five." And why.

-slym

That is the mystery that keeps it going until the sort of let down that is/was season 4.

Oh, I've heard of them

4W3Z8QV.gif

Pt6A1Wg.gif

xZRzQ5W.gif

IV3Oqdr.gif

Rc9ZLRR.gif

^^

:gossip: Is that ok if I say that? :eek:

-slym

Oh, I've heard of them

4W3Z8QV.gif

Pt6A1Wg.gif

xZRzQ5W.gif

IV3Oqdr.gif

Rc9ZLRR.gif

^^

:gossip: Is that ok if I say that? :eek:

5d4g2.jpg

Ah... BSG, Cylons.

I never watched the re-make, sorry.

:(

-slym

You should. Pony up the $7.99 for Netflix for a month and watch it. My wife, who didn't care much for Science Fiction, was addicted. She'd literally wait for me to fall asleep and come back down and watch more. She would act confused when it was clear that she'd watched it on the recently played.

The Final Five also works as a good analogy for the people here. There were more Cylons but five that really ran the show.

You should. Pony up the $7.99 for Netflix for a month and watch it. My wife, who didn't care much for Science Fiction, was addicted. She'd literally wait for me to fall asleep and come back down and watch more. She would act confused when it was clear that she'd watched it on the recently played.

The Final Five also works as a good analogy for the people here. There were more Cylons but five that really ran the show.

Same here. I was surprised how much my wife got into it. Now I'm watching the classic series, and she's right there with me again!

I don't watch much TV, and never put in movies or DVDs. I have DVDs I haven't watched. I bought stuff like "Lost In Translation" and "The Last Samurai" when they were relatively new and have yet to watch them.

:sorry: , but this (along with a lot of other fine programming) will never get watched by me. It isn't because I think it is bad, either.

-slym

Ah... BSG, Cylons.

-slym

I loved every episode of BSG. It is definitely worth watching.

Ah... BSG, Cylons.

-slym

I loved every episode of BSG. It is definitely worth watching.

Definitely. The last episode was somewhat of a letdown though.

Internet Log: CGC Boards: Entry 6974

Took a break while still at work putting a project together at work. I checked to see if the 'apology thread' is still active. While active it expressed a certain degree of butthurt that seems to be simmering down but I am confused as to how this thread has not been "poofed" or "locked" after 58 pages.

Took a break while still at work putting a project together at work. I checked to see if the 'apology thread' is still active. While active it expressed a certain degree of butthurt that seems to be simmering down but I am confused as to how this thread has not been "poofed" or "locked" after 58 pages.

Once the Kav guy left people stopped arguing. Why would they lock it now? (shrug)

Once the Kav guy left people stopped arguing. Why would they lock it now? (shrug)

Threads that go massively off-topic and stay that way are subject to moderation. Not saying it should be locked, but it could be.

-slym

Threads that go massively off-topic and stay that way are subject to moderation. Not saying it should be locked, but it could be.

-slym

There is nothing in this world that could have made this thread stay on topic. lol