• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

60 pages? Are you kidding? Andy has personal problems and he's staying away for a while and he was man enough to apologize. Take it from me - it is a genuine apology... Thumbs up for kicking a man when he's down though (thumbs u
D1A66470-6058-4F79-B877-54CAAA5B0B66.jpg

60 pages? Are you kidding? Andy has personal problems and he's staying away for a while and he was man enough to apologize. Take it from me - it is a genuine apology... Thumbs up for kicking a man when he's down though (thumbs u

I would say that if you are taunting and harassing another boardie that you don't like with your sig line, then you definitely have personal problems. It's childish, and completely in line with his past offensive behavior.

I would say that if you are taunting and harassing another boardie that you don't like with your sig line, then you definitely have personal problems. It's childish, and completely in line with his past offensive behavior.

+ 1

:insane:

I can only guess that the sig was an oversight and mistake. He was gone for a couple (few?) weeks due to a strike. He came on for a day or two, wrote this apology and is gone again. I just think the apology was sincere and he was more concerned about what to say and how to express it and wasn't thinking about his profile/sig line? (shrug)

I know from discussions with others that he had planned to take some time away to deal with issues in his life and was genuinely sorry for his actions prior to starting this thread.

I repeat, he's here, reading this and PMing members. He's not gone. He has had every opportunity to change that sigline since it was, again, brought up in this thread.

Speedmaster1971: Beige came back on 12/04/2013. He posted in Mitch's thread. 5 days later on the morning (well after midnight, not morning morning) of 12/09/2013 he posted twice in Dale's thread to buy two books (FF 52 and TTA 44). Then at 5:30pm on the 9th (about 15 or so hours later) he composed this "apology". He had plenty of time to change his sig line and there is no question that composing this post was not the only thing on his mind. If you have time to buy books, you have time to update your insulting sig line.

I don't even know what this thread is about.

All I know is somebody better apologize to me right now. :insane:

I'm sorry that you're such a jerk :kidaround:

I can only guess that the sig was an oversight and mistake. He was gone for a couple (few?) weeks due to a strike. He came on for a day or two, wrote this apology and is gone again. I just think the apology was sincere and he was more concerned about what to say and how to express it and wasn't thinking about his profile/sig line? (shrug)

I know from discussions with others that he had planned to take some time away to deal with issues in his life and was genuinely sorry for his actions prior to starting this thread.

I repeat, he's here, reading this and PMing members. He's not gone. He has had every opportunity to change that sigline since it was, again, brought up in this thread.

Ohhh.... doh!

I thought he was gone. I don't know why he hasn't taken it off then. (shrug)

Take it from me - it is a genuine apology...

What do you know that we don't? Please, if there is a reason that we should treat his apology as sincere, let us know. Seriously

And I ask that because his behavior on these boards, basically since day one makes it very difficult to take him at face value.

Ohhh.... doh!

I thought he was gone. I don't know why he hasn't taken it off then. (shrug)

I'll give you three guesses. lol

This thread needs an apology retraction. :)

This thread needs an enema.

I agree, as the first post seems to be entirely full of compostable_fertilizer.