• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

I don't care, and I can not stand the carnival barker BS that he uses to try and convince people they should buy his books. I do not understand why people do this.

I refuse to buy books from sellers that do this.

Hey George (GSims),

What exactly are you accusing me of? I'm asking you point blank..right here in this thread.

With your long extensive post...are you accusing me of shilling? Are you accusing me of GPA manipulation?

Cut through the bull and state your accusation!

I stated I never mentioned it before due to lack of anything conclusive. I just posted some things that I thought looked fishy. There were some things that were off to me about it. Some other books at the time that had sold on ebay were no longer on the site. The books that were still listed had all sold at high prices compared to current gpa.

Honestly I have no idea what happened there. I just laid out some facts about books that had sold at highs and were still available.

If there's a good explanation like you didn't update your site just say so.

I believe Buzzetta stated that there are other sellers on eBay who have also have sites that aren't as quick to update their sites if books sell on eBay (and vice versa).

One of the flaws of our site is that when a book sells on eBay (and yes, sometimes we do achieve strong prices), its not immediately removed from our site. Honestly, that type of programming would cost a lot more than it cost to develop our entire site. So yes, there are times when I cannot immediately update my site to remove a book. There are also other times when I forget....

As far as the X-Men 4, I keep very good records of our sales and the Oct 2013 sale was a NPB. In fact, if you look at GPA for 5.0s in 2013, you won't see a sale! And why is that? B/c I actually take the time to email George and alert him of NPB sales and they're removed from GPA. The sale in Jan of this year is legit.

The FF 1 was a consignment book. It didn't sell and was removed on both the site/eBay.

The next two accusation books actually are quite funny and I ask you a simple question: have you ever had two books in the same grade?

For a while I had two ASM 121's in 9.2 and two GSX 1's in 8.5. Both ASM 121's sold and one GSX 1 sold. And yes, I'll have them both listed on our site and eBay at the same time, usually for the same price. So saying I've sold a book on on eBay and yet it still remains on our site...it doesn't mean its the same book.

The fact that you suspect something yet have no hard evidence, yet post it anyways, is very insulting and flat out wrong.

I admit I made a mistake with the whole Hulk 340. That issue was put to bed yet a few select people (Bronze Age) can't let it go. That's fine...rehash old mess.

And to address the ASM 238 w/the missing tattooz, I simply posted a question. For the record, I haven't even thought about or even attempted to marry a tattooz from another book and will not be doing that. The particular book in question isn't even for sale.....

So think and post what you want. Want to accuse me of some serious accusations, then I'd suggest you find better evidence. Oh wait..that's not possible b/c there isn't any.

If there was even an apology deserved, it would be now.

You seemed to ignore that fact that you appeared very wrong in the other thread until now. If you posted this in that thread it may have put the whole thing to bed days ago. But you ignored everyone saying what you did was shady. :idea:

I didn't ignore anything. I read every post and chose not to respond and play along with your silly games.

And how it feel at this point makes no difference. I could come out and say "I was 100% wrong and am the scum of the Earth" and you'd find a way to twist that. It's a no win situation.

Well played. :facepalm: Seems to me like your the one playing games. :applause:

Its really a good thing I could truly care less what you and the other trolls think.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q49/frank13254/4627F5CB-262D-410F-85CC-81AEBCCAA0D3_zps9cwiyd5i.mp4

Yet another great Howard interview.

I am catching up on some things that I have missed.

On 4/28/14, Howard Stern hosted a Town Hall meeting with Billy Joel where he did a lengthy interview and various musicians came out to play Joel's songs and pay tribute to him as Howard explained, "like the Kennedy Center Awards." The questions were actually very good. Say what you want, Howard gets answers that no other interviewer seems to be able to elicit.

Pretty good with a few surprises. I figure you may want to listen to it as you do other things.

(This seems to be the thread where we can post anything :acclaim:)

Hey George (GSims),

What exactly are you accusing me of? I'm asking you point blank..right here in this thread.

With your long extensive post...are you accusing me of shilling? Are you accusing me of GPA manipulation?

Cut through the bull and state your accusation!

I stated I never mentioned it before due to lack of anything conclusive. I just posted some things that I thought looked fishy. There were some things that were off to me about it. Some other books at the time that had sold on ebay were no longer on the site. The books that were still listed had all sold at high prices compared to current gpa.

Honestly I have no idea what happened there. I just laid out some facts about books that had sold at highs and were still available.

If there's a good explanation like you didn't update your site just say so.

I believe Buzzetta stated that there are other sellers on eBay who have also have sites that aren't as quick to update their sites if books sell on eBay (and vice versa).

One of the flaws of our site is that when a book sells on eBay (and yes, sometimes we do achieve strong prices), its not immediately removed from our site. Honestly, that type of programming would cost a lot more than it cost to develop our entire site. So yes, there are times when I cannot immediately update my site to remove a book. There are also other times when I forget....

As far as the X-Men 4, I keep very good records of our sales and the Oct 2013 sale was a NPB. In fact, if you look at GPA for 5.0s in 2013, you won't see a sale! And why is that? B/c I actually take the time to email George and alert him of NPB sales and they're removed from GPA. The sale in Jan of this year is legit.

The FF 1 was a consignment book. It didn't sell and was removed on both the site/eBay.

The next two accusation books actually are quite funny and I ask you a simple question: have you ever had two books in the same grade?

For a while I had two ASM 121's in 9.2 and two GSX 1's in 8.5. Both ASM 121's sold and one GSX 1 sold. And yes, I'll have them both listed on our site and eBay at the same time, usually for the same price. So saying I've sold a book on on eBay and yet it still remains on our site...it doesn't mean its the same book.

The fact that you suspect something yet have no hard evidence, yet post it anyways, is very insulting and flat out wrong.

I admit I made a mistake with the whole Hulk 340. That issue was put to bed yet a few select people (Bronze Age) can't let it go. That's fine...rehash old mess.

And to address the ASM 238 w/the missing tattooz, I simply posted a question. For the record, I haven't even thought about or even attempted to marry a tattooz from another book and will not be doing that. The particular book in question isn't even for sale.....

So think and post what you want. Want to accuse me of some serious accusations, then I'd suggest you find better evidence. Oh wait..that's not possible b/c there isn't any.

If there was even an apology deserved, it would be now.

You seemed to ignore that fact that you appeared very wrong in the other thread until now. If you posted this in that thread it may have put the whole thing to bed days ago. But you ignored everyone saying what you did was shady. :idea:

I didn't ignore anything. I read every post and chose not to respond and play along with your silly games.

And how it feel at this point makes no difference. I could come out and say "I was 100% wrong and am the scum of the Earth" and you'd find a way to twist that. It's a no win situation.

Well played. :facepalm: Seems to me like your the one playing games. :applause:

Its really a good thing I could truly care less what you and the other trolls think.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q49/frank13254/4627F5CB-262D-410F-85CC-81AEBCCAA0D3_zps9cwiyd5i.mp4

lol