• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

If I was debating someone in a forum and other people joined my assault I would immediately bow out so as not to be a bully,

lol

Says the guy who just started a pile-on thread about an eBay buyer.

huh? that person has no idea I did that-you can't bully someone who's not present....

Uh, yeah, you can.

You know, it's called cyber-bullying for a reason.

The other party isn't "present". doh!

cyber bullying the victim is aware of the bullying. that's the difference. by 'present' I meant present online and aware of the conversation. If me and some buddies are mocking the President, we're not 'bullying' him....doh!

Right, sure.

Not. :facepalm:

so in your mind 3 dudes sitting around making fun of the President are 'bullying' him. Amazing. Ok let me make up a new phrase to clear things up. 'aware bullying'. Where some dude is in a forum, going back and forth and multiple people are arguing with him at once-like I'm doing now, for instance.

If I was debating someone in a forum and other people joined my assault I would immediately bow out so as not to be a bully,

lol

huh? that person has no idea I did that-you can't bully someone who's not present....

Uh, yeah, you can.

Exactly. Anybody remember Timulty? Wasn't it Deathlok that made his life here hell?

That was bad. :eek:

I thought 'Lok was a cool dude until I saw that and then just lost all respect for him.

He's probably still around in some form or another.

I've lost track of everyone with all these new posters coming around. I can generally now only keep track of people I have conversations with more than once. Everyone else is just a blur.

I dont know Beige.I have never talked to him.

But maybe he deserves another chance after he was put through the ringer by the uber scum Red Rocks.

I always root for the guy who's up against multiple attackers....

Do you know who you're rooting for? I'm betting no

no I don't-but I'm sensing he was facing multiple attackers and that always gets my support. If someone's an A hole then let one guy deal with him effectively-6 dudes jumping on one dude is just punk....

5ca26.jpg

lol

Uh, yeah, you can.

cyber bullying the victim is aware of the bullying. that's the difference. by 'present' I meant present online and aware of the conversation. If me and some buddies are mocking the President, we're not 'bullying' him....doh!

Right, sure.

so in your mind 3 dudes sitting around making fun of the President are 'bullying' him. Amazing. Ok let me make up a new phrase to clear things up. 'aware bullying'. Where some dude is in a forum, going back and forth and multiple people are arguing with him at once-like I'm doing now, for instance.

Sweet. Politics.

:popcorn:

lol

Uh, yeah, you can.

Right, sure.

YRNWMT. :whistle:

lol

Uh, yeah, you can.

Right, sure.

3 dudes sitting aorund making fun of the POTUS is, at this time, known as FOXNews.

And yes, it's bullying.

-slym

lol

let's not forget the two threads started yesterday calling out the ebay insufficiently_thoughtful_persons and stupid reserve sellers.

lol

Uh, yeah, you can.

Right, sure.

Sweet. Politics.

:popcorn:

Is this the Friday thread?

lol

Uh, yeah, you can.

Right, sure.

3 dudes sitting aorund making fun of the POTUS is, at this time, known as FOXNews.

And yes, it's bullying.

-slym

ok well I'm not talking about that anymore-i'm talking about 'aware bullying' and that's what I'm opposed to.

So in the midst of the Mega Mea Culpa FDQ Time Out the insult to Oakman in the sigline stands?

How do you go for a clean slate while dooking a Cleveland steamer on it just as you wipe it clean?

lol Here we go

Jeffro...where's that noob list of yours?

This guy is the poster child.

:angel:

Dear n00bs,

CGC is currently looking for motivated individuals to join the message boards. No application is necessary, however all n00bs must possess one or more of the following characteristics.

1) Post full on with "guns blazing"

2) Needy

3) Chip on shoulder

4) Overcompensating or desperate urge to post anything in an effort to fit in

5) No self editor

6) Obstinately deny self responsibility for anything

7) Anti-CGC agenda

8) Little to no sense of proper grammar or spelling

9) Re-assigning blame for your plight to the various cliques and "old boy" network. Also known as the CGC Elite

10) Thin skin

lol Here we go

Jeffro...where's that noob list of yours?

This guy is the poster child.

:angel:

Dear n00bs,

CGC is currently looking for motivated individuals to join the message boards. No application is necessary, however all n00bs must possess one or more of the following characteristics.

1) Post full on with "guns blazing"

2) Needy

3) Chip on shoulder

4) Overcompensating or desperate urge to post anything in an effort to fit in

5) No self editor

6) Obstinately deny self responsibility for anything

7) Anti-CGC agenda

8) Little to no sense of proper grammar or spelling

9) Re-assigning blame for your plight to the various cliques and "old boy" network. Also known as the CGC Elite

10) Thin skin

Ha ha I know I'm winning when that desperate list gets posted!!! Thanks for that!

So in the midst of the Mega Mea Culpa FDQ Time Out the insult to Oakman in the sigline stands?

How do you go for a clean slate while dooking a Cleveland steamer on it just as you wipe it clean?

But, but, he apologized! rantrant

Pretty reminiscent of Symbiotic's behavior. doh!

Everyone has problems, but not everyone has to be a doosh to others on these boards while dealing with those problems. I guess he has a special talent (shrug)