• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

If I was debating someone in a forum and other people joined my assault I would immediately bow out so as not to be a bully,

If Beige was actually debating then you might have something. He was insulting multiple members, saying flat out awful things about other members, sending PM's to other members all whilst pumping the price of books and laughing about it when he was hosing other members.

What you call "bullying" is in actuality many people calling out the repeated actions of one member as BS which is not done nearly enough. This isn't a simple matter of Beige disagreeing with someone and everyone else dog piling.

well if he initiated the separate attacks on different members then I retract my statement.

That's what happened. When you pick a fight with 5 or more people, like he did, they don't have to draw straws and choose a single "Champion" to defend their collective honor.

That sounds fair.

Basically, you swing wildly and insult, argue with, attack, lie to, and general act a red-assed fool to multiple boardies you have to expect each one of them is going to have their own problem with you.

If it was a true 6 on 1 situation plenty of people would have come to his defense.

It's like a scene out of "Kentucky Fried Movie."

rex-kramer.jpg

So in the midst of the Mega Mea Culpa FDQ Time Out the insult to Oakman in the sigline stands?

How do you go for a clean slate while dooking a Cleveland steamer on it just as you wipe it clean?

Everyone has problems, but not everyone has to be a doosh to others on these boards while dealing with those problems. I guess he has a special talent (shrug)

What sort of problems makes you start a thread about books you are hoarding, deny that you are hoarding them, get busted admitting that you lied about the denial of hoarding and then laugh in several boardies faces that you got the better of them?

I am guessing that would be some sort of sociopathy, right?

That would be the special doosh talent, smothered with the I have personal problems gravy, topped with the backpedaling apology.

He fully supports PM groups bullying, as long as it doesn't get back to that person. :D

hm

Are you even aware that you are bullying me and are criticizing me for 'bullying' someone who is not even aware of it? And calling it 'bullying' that I pointed out a guy leaves lots of negatives? And stopped criticizing him when others joined in? Does any of that sink in?

lol Here we go

Jeffro...where's that noob list of yours?

This guy is the poster child.

:angel:

Dear n00bs,

CGC is currently looking for motivated individuals to join the message boards. No application is necessary, however all n00bs must possess one or more of the following characteristics.

1) Post full on with "guns blazing"

2) Needy

3) Chip on shoulder

4) Overcompensating or desperate urge to post anything in an effort to fit in

5) No self editor

6) Obstinately deny self responsibility for anything

7) Anti-CGC agenda

8) Little to no sense of proper grammar or spelling

9) Re-assigning blame for your plight to the various cliques and "old boy" network. Also known as the CGC Elite

10) Thin skin

Ha ha I know I'm winning when that desperate list gets posted!!! Thanks for that!

You keep thinking that.

(thumbs u

-slym

gee guys, this is getting dangerously close to a pile on on poor kav.

5cah3.jpg

lol

He fully supports PM groups bullying, as long as it doesn't get back to that person. :D

hm

Are you even aware that you are bullying me and are criticizing me for 'bullying' someone who is not even aware of it? And calling it 'bullying' that I pointed out a guy leaves lots of negatives? And stopped criticizing him when others joined in? Does any of that sink in?

What's wrong sunshine?

Feeling the urge to hit the notify button?

I did find it amusing how the first post of him buying something that I noticed was when he picked up a FF52 in the Dale Roberts thread. I laughed at the boardie's follow up as well.

hm

What's wrong sunshine?

Feeling the urge to hit the notify button?

I wouldn't call people 'Sunshine' if I were you-it sounds.....

hm

I was unaware of it. Doesn't that make it okay?

hm

lol

hm

Well now you are aware of it so that was a pointless question.....