• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ha Ha.

75 posts in this topic

I have never had a problem finding the same book cheaper when my offer was rejected. Oh well I say then keep my eyes open. Sometimes I get the book in better condition much cheaper.

Suck it

- from everyone

+1

I repeat :facepalm:

You are clearly kav's shill account. Just stop

one nice thing about these boards is the notify button though, I did hit it, but somebody had beaten me to it.

IBTL? ???

Greggy would be constantly suspended

My wife told me to buy my own Christmas presents and give them to her to wrap for me. This is our usual Christmas practice. So I put in a few bids on ComicLink. One was for a bronze age book that I thought had a cool cover, and it is a CGC 9.8. The asking price was $100.00. I bid $92.00 expecting it would probably get accepted. My bid was declined and the asking price immediately went to $125.00. Ha Ha. Keep it my friend. Keep it.

That reminds me of a recent eBay (non)-transaction of mine.

I had an item listed as Buy-It-Now or Best Offer. The price was $85.

Somebody offers me $50.

I counter at $60, thinking that's a pretty good compromise. The buyer is still getting a great deal.

The buyer counter-counter offers me at $55.

At which point I think to myself.... "Seriously?"

...and blow the whole thing off.

I think it has to do something with the holiday season like someone didn't get enough hugs as a child or something.

Well I was just a kid from Brooklyn.....

Haggling fail - you dropped too far on the first offer.

(:

-slym

Haggling... bah.

I aint got time for that.

I make an offer it is either go or no.

Someone makes an offer. I either accept or counter once.

I think it has to do something with the holiday season like someone didn't get enough hugs as a child or something.

No.

Haggling fail - you dropped too far on the first offer.

(:

-slym

Haggling... bah.

I aint got time for that.

I make an offer it is either go or no.

Someone makes an offer. I either accept or counter once.

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.png

No.

You didn't wanna smoke-um peace pipe so now I'm from Brooklyn again!

No.

Despite the number of times I have seen Phish (Floor seats at MSG for 12/30 yo!), I don't smoke any pipe.

Still trying for a NYE miracle btw if anyone by chance around here as an extra ticket for that show.

No.

Despite the number of times I have seen Phish (Floor seats at MSG for 12/30 yo!), I don't smoke any pipe.

Still trying for a NYE miracle btw if anyone by chance around here as an extra ticket for that show.

You're not gonna believe this....

No.

You never get tired of them?

No.

I'd bet you are right. He isn't going to believe it.

(:

-slym

No.

You never get tired of them?

No... every show is different.

What will be cool is that no matter what is played on 12/28, 12/29, 12/30 or 12/31 not a single song will be repeated. Setlists vary, covers are thrown in at random... it is fun.

I see what you mean though... however I think I also go to too many Buffett shows though...

No.

I'd bet you are right. He isn't going to believe it.

(:

-slym

I don't believe it.