• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quadruple ebay bucks today only

23 posts in this topic

Did not see any threads on this. But today only (makes things interesting)

2X rewards for an item $50 or more

3X rewards for an item $100 or more

4X rewards for an item $150 or more (capped at $100 or an item for $1250 --- total rewards cap = $500)

I got that email, too - but it does say it is non-transferable and only people who got that email are qualified.

I just wonder, does anyone NOT get these emails? I have to assume yes, otherwise, why put the statement from above in the mailing?

-slym

I got that email, too - but it does say it is non-transferable and only people who got that email are qualified.

I just wonder, does anyone NOT get these emails? I have to assume yes, otherwise, why put the statement from above in the mailing?

-slym

I didn't get it, so that's one.

-slym

I didn't get the email. (shrug)

But I've already have close to $30 of eBay Bucks, so I'm guessing this is based on some trigger other than being an E-Bay member.

What's an Ebay buck.

Money you "earn" for spending money on E-Bay. They give X number of E-Bay bucks based on the cost of items you buy (and promotions.) At the end of the quarter, those bucks are yours to spend on the site like real money.

Trust me, sellers and buyers are paying for those "earned" E-Bay bucks.

What's an Ebay buck.

eBay gives you 2% of qualifying purchases to spend after the quarter ends. If you buy a couple books here and there (think Sparkle City), you can end up with $50+ in eBay bucks.

the following quarter (when they mature), you've got 1 month (approx 30 days) to spend them.

Not a bad deal frankly. Couple that w/a cash back credit card and you can save upwards of 3% to 4% per purchase.

I think its something you have to sign up for separately. I came across something a few days ago in a sellers shop. A banner that advertised 2% back on certain purchases. Not sure if its the same thing but I didn't get an email either. That's ok though... I'm tapped for the year... :(

I had an ebay buck doh! today.

Added a few things to my cart from the same seller so the total would come to above $150 and checked out. It gave me the bucks on the items individually and not the 4x on $150 plus purchases. :sorry:

Unfortunately the formula is applied on each individual item. Too bad.

Alert - Quadruple ebay bucks is now over.