• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Startling 1

14 posts in this topic

This is a Startling 1 that I just had restored. It's being sent in to CGC for grading right now.

It had some leafcasting along the spine, a cleaning, and a minor amount of color touch. It'll probably get a Moderate resto label.

Interior pages didn't need any work and are quite nice.

How high do you suppose this could go?

startling1fcaftertkey_zps96ffaf53.jpg

startlingbcafterkey_zpse00049bd.jpg

The cover is really pretty. That said I assume the interior wasn't leafcast? That is to say I'm guessing the grade will be a bit lower than how great the cover looks.

The interior was in great shape. No tears, structurally solid. I don't even think there were creases. So I don't think it'll be marked down much for the interior.

The Archie 1 that I had restored had some problems with the interior which is why it only got a 7.0. This one doesn't have interior problems so I'm hoping a minimum of 8.0 grade

The cover is really pretty. That said I assume the interior wasn't leafcast? That is to say I'm guessing the grade will be a bit lower than how great the cover looks.

The interior was in great shape. No tears, structurally solid. I don't even think there were creases. So I don't think it'll be marked down much for the interior.

The Archie 1 that I had restored had some problems with the interior which is why it only got a 7.0. This one doesn't have interior problems so I'm hoping a minimum of 8.0 grade

In that case an 8.0 wouldn't surprise me in the least. Good Luck and let us know!