• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Future ASM Movies: Venom and Sinister Six

46 posts in this topic

No watermark on the one I used, didn't know it was a "crime" to use someones pic, I did purchase from the guy, so is not like I was advertising "fake" pictures, just added one of his to my own.

I wouldn't care personally if someone used my pics, I would just think is funny.

It is against eBay policy to use other users pics. It's not a huge deal to me. I don't do it and consider it poor taste, but never report someone. Too much hassle.

ASM #300 was going up with out any movie hype.

Could this be what pushes ASM #300 over the $1k mark in CGC 9.8 and 9.6's going for $500.

When ample supply still meets ample demand you have ASM 300 still going up every year.

Tell me more about the one on the left John. i know it's a "rare" printing error. other then that, is it "scarce"?

The real cover was Red, and a couple were accidentally sprayed Black when they rolled off printing press.

Maybe at max about 175-200 known copies.

There are some counterfeits, but they are easy to spot.

IMO if you are a true Venom fan that book is more of an eye turner than ASM 300.

Bagley Venom. :cloud9:

Wasn't really fan of Bagley's art till he went to Ultimate Spider-man & that glossy paper stock.

For me he was doomed cause my first Spider-man issues was the MacFarlane run then Larsen (who kept the TMc art style somewhat) then to Bagley which was a total 180.