• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase your best Xela cover!

63 posts in this topic

Lovely!!!! Practically perfect in every way! :applause:

Exciting66-1.jpg

I think that this book, along with Exciting #1, are the two books that really solidified my desire to collect Edgar Church books. They are both such incredible copies and I can only imagine what the public thought when they saw these covers fresh on the newsstand.

You guys all twisted my arm and forced me to get out my Xela comics and take some (not very well-focused) photos. Here's my collection:

Awesome. :applause: I remember that Startling 49 making the rounds. I wish now I'd picked it up! :-)

You guys all twisted my arm and forced me to get out my Xela comics and take some (not very well-focused) photos. Here's my collection:

Awesome. :applause: I remember that Startling 49 making the rounds. I wish now I'd picked it up! :-)

Thank you! However, it is a little strange to know my copy of Startling #49 is the equivalent of Winona Ryder. (No disrespect to Winona.....there were a few years there where she seemed to be dating everybody in Hollywood...)

Very impressive seeing all of those together! :headbang:

Very impressive seeing all of those together! :headbang:

Gracias. This year I managed to fill in a couple of gaps on my wantlist (like Startling #50). Just a couple left on the wantlist.