• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ToD 1 SS, Strange Tales, Hulk, Cap, Forever People, ASM New Books Added

53 posts in this topic

GSXM 1 CGC 5.0. Recently had a major upgrade, so this one can go. A nice book for the collector that doesn't already have one and doesn't want to pay an arm and a leg! Many pressable defects! $350 and 20% doesn't apply to this one.

20140102_205625.jpg

:takeit:

GSXM 1 CGC 5.0. Recently had a major upgrade, so this one can go. A nice book for the collector that doesn't already have one and doesn't want to pay an arm and a leg! Many pressable defects! $350 and 20% doesn't apply to this one.

20140102_205625.jpg

Damn you Nick! (thumbs u

20140102_205625.jpg

Damn you Nick! (thumbs u

Haha :baiting:

:popcorn:

Well Hector, no ASM 121's, but maybe over the next few days, I'll throw up a few more. :grin:

I have a few sweet key's I'm picking up from a friend, maybe I can let some of my others go...... hm

I'll dig through some boxes and we shall see!! (shrug)

20140102_205625.jpg

:golfclap: Great pickup Nick!

20140102_205625.jpg

:golfclap: Great pickup Nick!

This book is full of pressable Joey Love. I know Nick prolly won't do it, but I'm almost positive there's major upgrades on its current grade. Would have done it myself, but my hopeful 9.6 will be back to me in a month or so! :wishluck: