• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of 2013

77 posts in this topic

Injustice: Gods Among Us gets best new comic of 2013 for me.

Injustice is the only Marvel/DC comic on my pull list. I'm an independent guy when it comes to moderns, but even I have to admit this comic was a lot of fun to read this year. It's "non-canon" so they can kill off major DC characters, and you never know what's going to happen.

East of West would be #2 for me.

Injustice: Gods Among Us gets best new comic of 2013 for me.

Injustice is the only Marvel/DC comic on my pull list. I'm an independent guy when it comes to moderns, but even I have to admit this comic was a lot of fun to read this year. It's "non-canon" so they can kill off major DC characters, and you never know what's going to happen.

East of West would be my next choice.

This has been a great story and I want more, more, and more of Injustice. It is extreme to say the least. Nice pick.

1.) Injustice - Such a breath of fresh air DC although slowing down now, but

wont win. Just don't see a DC or Marvel book winning this year.

2.) Todd Ugliest Kidd - An adult Charlie Brown and will probably win due to

Indy Flavor.

3.) Revival - Based on overall performance 2013 performance

4.) The Wake - Brilliant so far. See Injustice for reason why it wont win.

Predict EoW will not win because its a boardie speculation and love book. Sorry just being honest.

We are not the mainstream. Not saying its not well done, we just give it too much credit.

How good is revival? Should I be buying that hardcover that was just released?

I <3 Revival.

It's not getting the attention of a lot of other series, but it deserves it. It's just slow developing like a good drama with plot. The art is terrific. Great characters and writing. pickup the first tpb and check it out. I don't think you'd be disappointed! (thumbs u