• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Mcfarlane books SS Picks Added CLOSED

9 posts in this topic

I just got back a couple of Detective Comics with Todd Mcfarlane and Pablo Marcos sigs for sale. Shipping will be $12 for one and $2 additional for second.

Paypal or MO will be acceptable, buyer pays the piper, paypal fee of 4%. I will also listen to offers before heading to the Bay.

First to post :takeit: wins

Dective 577 9.8 SS Mcfarlane and Pablo Marcos. Last GPA was $250 last July with only Todds sig. Asking $300

Scan_zpsfa88d0bd.jpg

Dective 578 9.6 SS Mcfarlane and Pablo Marcos. Last GPA was $160 last April with only Todds sig. Asking $175

d_zpsacad7a1a.jpg

f_zpsddf0b047.jpg

Asking for buyer to pay the paypal fee (plus a vig) is against the terms of selling on the boards.

Not really.

It's against the rules to ask for Paypal personal, but that's it - if he wants to add a 1% "handling" fee on top, it's his prerogative.

Asking for buyer to pay the paypal fee (plus a vig) is against the terms of selling on the boards.

Not really.

It's against the rules to ask for Paypal personal, but that's it - if he wants to add a 1% "handling" fee on top, it's his prerogative.

Yes, thank you. This was politely pointed out to me as well in PM.

Carry on, seller, and good luck with the sale.