• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large raw comic sales thread...

796 posts in this topic

....it's going to be 10 years soon and I figure by the time I'm done this sales thread, my anniversary will be here in May! lol

Seriously, I just want to give back to this community after all the good times I've had here, everything I've learned and the friends I've made and so I'll be listing a bunch of stuff all at really decent prices.

I really want to make this thread an opportunity for collectors to get what they want for their collections and I can only ask that people respect that. I'll be listing between 200-300 books as I get the time. Everything from $5-10 books to books $1000 books. Ages will run the gamut from Bronze to Gold with the majority of books being Bronze and Silver.

I'll limit purchases to 2 per person per 24 hour period so that everyone gets a shot at something. After a book sits unsold for 24 hours it becomes free game, so even though you have a limit of 2 fresh books every 24 hours, the old books become available to anybody.

I won't sell to anyone knowingly that is either probationary or in the House of Shame. Paypal works. Shipping is $5 in NA for all purchases. Rest of World, we'll split the costs.

Listing is going to be whenever I can make it happen as I'm going to be scanning and describing books as I pull them and with the holidays here I'll do what I can. Thread crapping with silly jokes about greggy's napping habits are encouraged.

...starting shortly...

You want to limit us to 2 books per 24 hours?? But we're addicts! :eek:

Yeah, these are tough rules, Roy.

GLWTS.

Free game for a book that's been sitting longer than 24 hours. Just want to give everyone a shot to buy something so that someone with a fast connection doesn't pick everything up.

Time payments are not a problem as long as they are within reason. I'd prefer to settle up on everything before winter is over! :grin:

....it's going to be 10 years soon and I figure by the time I'm done this sales thread, my anniversary will be here in May! lol

Seriously, I just want to give back to this community after all the good times I've had here, everything I've learned and the friends I've made and so I'll be listing a bunch of stuff all at really decent prices.

I really want to make this thread an opportunity for collectors to get what they want for their collections and I can only ask that people respect that. I'll be listing between 200-300 books as I get the time. Everything from $5-10 books to books $1000 books. Ages will run the gamut from Bronze to Gold with the majority of books being Bronze and Silver.

I'll limit purchases to 2 per person per 24 hour period. After a book sits unsold for 24 hours and you want to buy more than 2 books then the book becomes free game.

I won't sell to anyone knowingly that is either probationary or in the House of Shame. Paypal works. Shipping is $5 in NA for all purchases. Rest of World, we'll split the costs.

Listing is going to be whenever I can make it happen as I'm going to be scanning and describing books as I pull them and with the holidays here I'll do what I can. Thread crapping with silly jokes about greggy's napping habits are encouraged.

...starting shortly...