• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large raw comic sales thread...

796 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-man #57 CGC 9.2 OW - deslabbed, label is still with the book. $125

damn only have 1 more book left to take....argh

:(

Ay, there's the rub,

For in that thread of Roys,

What keys may come...

Amazing Spider-man 62 8.5/9.0 Asking $60

AmazingSpider-man62.jpg

I think you need this one too, don't you Hector?

actually i picked up a 9.0 from Heritage 2 weeks ago, but paid twice as much

this is one of my favorite Romita covers (reminded me of my early trials/tribulations with women)

Roy any chance on some EC in this thread? Great books so far! GLWTS, cool concept (thumbs u

Thought I had a couple but they must have sold at the show this past weekend. Sorry! :foryou:

You want to limit us to 2 books per 24 hours?? But we're addicts! :eek:

I kind of like this rule! :D Gives everyone a shot and makes people hesitate for a second to throw up the :takeit: sign to make sure it's within their limit!

(thumbs u

Roy any chance on some EC in this thread? Great books so far! GLWTS, cool concept (thumbs u

Thought I had a couple but they must have sold at the show this past weekend. Sorry! :foryou:

It's all good, guess I just need to find something else to buy off of you :)

You want to limit us to 2 books per 24 hours?? But we're addicts! :eek:

I kind of like this rule! :D Gives everyone a shot and makes people hesitate for a second to throw up the :takeit: sign to make sure it's within their limit!

(thumbs u

sometimes you know exactly what to say to :frustrated:

In case anyone cares, the reason most of these books look good for the grades is because most of them have pressable defects and will press up at least a grade if not two. (thumbs u