• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large raw comic sales thread...

796 posts in this topic

You want to limit us to 2 books per 24 hours?? But we're addicts! :eek:

I kind of like this rule! :D Gives everyone a shot and makes people hesitate for a second to throw up the :takeit: sign to make sure it's within their limit!

(thumbs u

sometimes you know exactly what to say to :frustrated:

:baiting:

*cough nedor **cough cough low grade reader x-men *cough :)

Got a trimmed but pretty, low grade Thrilling Schomburg war cover but we're going alphabetically so....

...ditto for X-men - have a few but it's going to be a few more letters. lol

Sorry the scanning is going slow. I haven't used this scanner in a while and forgot how slow it was and photobucket isn't helping.

I'll try to have scans done for tomorrow's batch.

Amazing Spider-man #94 8.0/8.5 - looks really pretty but has a near invisible water spot in the centre of the cover and an indented "120" on the top right. $50

AmazingSpider-man94.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 97 9.0 - very clean looking book, has a few thumb smudges in the gloss on the back cover - looks nicer. $60 SOLD!

AmazingSpider-man97.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #94 8.0/8.5 - looks really pretty but has a near invisible water spot in the centre of the cover and an indented "120" on the top right. $50

AmazingSpider-man94.jpg

My God, Aunt May is hot. :luhv:

AmazingSpider-man94.jpg

My God, Aunt May is hot. :luhv:

;)

Amazing Spider-man 98 Copy A - 8.5 - very clean looking book, has a moisture stain on the back cover - looks nicer. $60 SOLD!

AmazingSpider-man98A.jpg