• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and Closed

11 posts in this topic

One book for now.

First :takeit: in thread or via PM gets it. PM's are welcomed.

No HoSer's or Probies

Domestic Shipping is included in the price. International buyers please PM me for a quote.

The book will be shipped securely, being double boxed, and will include insurance.

Payment: Check or Money Order. Paypal can be accepted, but 3% will be added to the price of the book.

I just received this back from CGC a couple of days ago. Depending on what CGC was going to do with the production chips at the bottom, I thought this was a 9.8. It is virtually flawless apart from this manufacturing defect.

This is by far the best copy I have ever held in hand. The colors are dripping and the book feels as if it just came out of the distributor's box.

For full disclosure, there is a tiny fiber that has been encased in the slab near the very bottom of the front cover, to the right of Wolverine's claws. It does not take away from the book and it is not worth it to me to put the time, money or energy into getting CGC to reslab it. I don't believe this hurts the value, but I wouldn't want to buy a book without this being disclosed.

The book has been professionally pressed.

:news: Sold :news:

December2013Comics84_zps535fff83.jpg

December2013Comics85_zps090e6884.jpg

December2013Comics87_zpsd2826282.jpg

December2013Comics88_zps49edf8f5.jpg

December2013Comics89_zps794ec946.jpg

December2013Comics90_zpsf0b8c8ab.jpg

December2013Comics91_zpsa4ef8c00.jpg