• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about Galaxy Comic Con in Tampa

30 posts in this topic

A buddy and I have the con bug pretty bad and wanted to go to a con before Mega Con in March. Does anyone have any information about the Galaxy Comic Con in Tampa? We mostly do silver age and a little golden age.

We are driving down from Tallahassee and wanted to make sure it was worth the drive.

My buddy who is making the trip with me has to coach his daughter's soccer team on most Saturdays this limits us to just Sundays. The New Orleans con looks great but I don't think we can do it in a single day.

I am waiting for Pensacon to start selling one day passes. We will probably do Pensacon if they sell single day tickets.

Friendly bump.

Glen Cohen Books showing a new to market large premium collection of drop dead mint, most still in original factory wrap, hardcover collection. Includes over 100 different DC Archives, Spirit, the Bone Color in slipcase HC ($150 cp), the set of TMNT Ultimate Collection HC's ($50 each cp), Jack Kirby Omni's, Steve Ditko omni's, Conan HC Barry Smith archives etc, a 500+ book collection will be debuting at Galaxy Comic Con, all at 1/2 cover price.

My buddy who is making the trip with me has to coach his daughter's soccer team on most Saturdays this limits us to just Sundays. The New Orleans con looks great but I don't think we can do it in a single day.

I am waiting for Pensacon to start selling one day passes. We will probably do Pensacon if they sell single day tickets.

Just saw this post. If you make it to Pensacon, be sure to come by and introduce yourself. I'll be there as a guest. :hi:

http://www.pensacon.com/new-guest-jeffrey-shanks/