• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: LOT OF 7 CGC COMIC BOOKS INCLUDING STAN LEE AUTOGRAPH, AVENGERS,BATMAN

291 posts in this topic

$250 is a fantastic price for a mid-grade complete Hulk 181. Perhaps a bit too fantastic... hm

Wow! I want a refund for the time it took me to read this. :facepalm:

lol

What a cluster _ _ _ _!

I've done business with Jsilverjanet and he's excellent.

The OP here needs to stick around and understand how things work here before selling again.

I'm avoiding him like the plague next time I see a sales thread.

Yup. I tried to advise him. He didn't listen and now there's an issue in his thread. My newest advice? Learn the rules before selling. Oh wait, that doesn't work now.
no issue, the book is hustrucks per their pm.

Yup. I tried to advise him. He didn't listen and now there's an issue in his thread. My newest advice? Learn the rules before selling. Oh wait, that doesn't work now.

I still don't get it. New person here as of yesterday, 1st post here was the the start of this thread, problems from the get go, yet we are still trying to buy his books. :shrug:

I guess none of this matters as long as the cloud of super inticing prices looms overhead ! ;)

Wow! I want a refund for the time it took me to read this. :facepalm:

The only thing that can straighten this thread out is a Spock pinch on the neck. doh!

I think time travel, like in City on the Edge of Forever, is the only thing that can straighten out this thread.