• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC White Pages/Centuring vs. Grade

26 posts in this topic

I would need to see both books.

At that point I compare overall appeal, centering, manufacturing details such as staple location, how much white of the spine is showing, etc.

I would probably choose the 8.0 in the example above.

I own some books where I disagree with the grades given in direct comparison. I have a Batman 227 cgc 9.0, and a batman 227 cgc 8.5 and I think the 8.5 is the superior book all the way.

On the money! (thumbs u

I only clicked on this thread to find out what centuring was.

The fact you had time to go out of your way just to insult a fellow board member speaks volumes about you as a person and your self esteem. Have a great Christmas.

Some unsolicited advice, since your response speaks volumes about you as a person:

1. Develop a sense of humor. What Mysterio said was obviously a joke.

2. Develop a thicker skin. If you're going to get your panties in a bunch about a friendly spelling jab, I can't imagine your time here will be enjoyable.

French fry, pizza, french fry, pizza, If you french fry when you're supposed to pizza, you're gonna have a bad time.

That is a well thought out,to the point,intellectual post.

FOR A NOOB! :foryou:

Books I Will Keep=

Grade 50%

Presentation for Grade 90%

Price 30%

Books I Buy To Sell=

Grade 50%

Presentation for Grade 70%

Price 30%

Centering is a nice to have just like white pages. Neither is required and never pay a premium for them alone.