• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirby, Miller, Chaykin, Byrne & Chiodo Art for Sale!!!

5 posts in this topic

I've added several great originals to our site this week.

Click Graphic Collectibles to see all the new additions.

Artists include....

Jack Kirby- An excellent page from FF Anuual #4. This page features the full team in 2 panels, including a large middle panel that runs across the page. Add in the original Human Torch, Wyatt Wingfoot and Lockjaw, and this page is a home run!

Frank Miller - A page from Daredevil #191, the last Frank Miller pencilled story.

John Byrne - A nice page from his run on X-Men, at a great price.

Howard Chaykin - A selection of his original covers from the early 1990's to 2013.

Joe Chiodo - A selection of drawings of one of the things Chiodo is known for --- GIRLS!

In addition, I have adjusted the prices on the following art.

Steve Geiger Incredible Hulk Cover

Arthur Adams - X-Men Annual page

John Byrne pages

If you have any questions, please feel free to email, or call me at 845-246-0952.

I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday and a wonderful New Year.

Best,

Mitch Itkowitz

Graphic Collectibles

Hey, Mitch!

Just wanted to say "Thank you!" for the extra piece of art you sent with the Perez pieces I bought from you.

I donated it to the charity thread for Kenny (Ze-Man)'s boy Trevor and it sold for $50. (thumbs u

It went to a great cause, so, thank you again and have a happy and healthy new year!

Peace,

-Steve