• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 more timely's f.s.

11 posts in this topic

i'll take it on thread wins, i'll listen to reasonable counters. s/h on me usa, we'll figure out what it'll cost a foreigner to get it. i need check or m.o. on these.

witness 1--a one-shot. 3.0-3.5'ish book, with o/w pages. paper worn through at each staple on the front, but still attached at back cover on both. rare timely. $450.

witnessuc.jpg

young allies 12, 4.5, o/w. great gloss. there is a little hole in fc, that you can't really see in the scan, unless i guide you there. see the back of the head of the sailor at the extreme right, shooting up? that's the hole, and you're seeing a panel on the spash in his cap. $325. SOLD!

ya12.jpg

failed to sell this one a few weeks back, so i'll cut the price. for a timely s/h completist, this is one of the "miscellaneous" books, like ideal 4, amazing mysteries, as there is a 2-page sun girl story in here.

vg+, c/ow. you can see some damp warping, but not too much staining. decent looking little book. $175.

mt97ucfc.jpg

mt97ucbc.jpg

subby 9; another non-seller awhile back, with a price cut this time around. this book is off it's staple, and has reinforcement up and down the spine inside. interior covers are tanning. chipping on the first several pages down at bottom. pq is c/ow. can't be better than apparent 3.0, and with the work mentioned. but it's a decent copy of an early subby, with a great schomburg cover. $500.subby9.jpg