• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PARK gets the strike?

482 posts in this topic

So who knows what happened with RMA? I haven't seen him go off in quite a while.

(shrug) Him and CBT were going at it in the Modern thread late last week about Sandman #1 sales numbers, but there was nothing strike-worthy IMO.

Perhaps something via PM. That's too bad. Merry Xmas, RMA :hi:

Anybody have a Cliff Notes version?

I wasn't here all weekend.

jop rocked some threadcrapping, then flew off the handle when he was informed that it's a no-no. He started saying it wasn't in the rules anywhere, and that if he was wrong then bring on the strike!!! :sumo:

lol

So RMA and Park stepped in and got swatted?

I don't know what happened with those two. I think it was unrelated.

Park went hard at Hepcat about acting like a cat (which I have no frame of reference for) in the "CGC vs PGX" thread in comic grading and restoration room.

The cat thing is his board persona...kind of like Cal and this talking in the 3rd person thingy. Hepcat always spoke as if his black cat was doing the talking. He's changed that some it seems.

I don't see the big deal, I thought it was kind of cute, but confusing;)

It takes all kinds to make up a board community. Why, we have one person that types in blue-violet and...

Wait a minute.

hm

I've explained that a dozen times, lol. When they first started letting us use color it was very exciting and a lot of people used them...for about a week;) Then they got lazy, but I like colors...and I decided I was tired of people assuming I was one of the other 99 percent here (male;)

Not that there's anything wrong with it;)

I've noticed a few other people succumbing to color occasionally :whee:

I actually think it is very cute, and makes your posts stand out. I would be thrown off if you stopped posting in blue-violet, Sha.

:foryou:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I'm going to start referring to myself as a platypus.

Fine, them I'm going to call myself platitude.

plat-1.jpg

Where did this occur?
Park was yesterday, but most of the good stuff got scrubbed.

Park's was in that CGC vs PGX thread. Even I know that thread is a millionth-time repeat, and I'm the king of starting re-tread threads.

I saw some of the activity in the PGX vs CGC thread and a lot of it was started by a shill (can't remember the name but it was Stu) and he started going after Hepcat hard.

I believe Park was posting some stuff too...didn't see RMA in there.