• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE FIRST TRUE APPEARANCE OF WOLVERINE!! FOOM 2 CGC 9.6 SS

25 posts in this topic

I also encourage everybody to have fun in my thread :foryou:

okay... (try my material over here)

I heard that Foom 1 has a cameo splash of the Olsen character references that next month's Foom 2's article thus making Foom 1 the REAL first appearance of pre-Wolverine.

lol

Seriously though...

I don't have an issue 1 so this isn't true.

I also encourage everybody to have fun in my thread :foryou:

okay... (try my material over here)

I heard that Foom 1 has a cameo splash of the Olsen character references that next month's Foom 2's article thus making Foom 1 the REAL first appearance of pre-Wolverine.

I think you Collector Society Detectives should track down the fan that created that version of Wolverine and see if he is still collecting comics and what he thinks about it :)

Hi and welcome to the "Comics Market Selling only forum". The mods have asked people to tell other people about their rules. One of them is that you can't sell a Bronze book in a copper/modern forum. Thanks and have a great day!

Seriously tho, sorry if this is threadcrapping, just thought it was a nicer way to say "wrong forum". Otherwise, this is a GREAT book! GLWTS!