• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey Giveaways pics

7 posts in this topic

I would of bid on that if I didn't have so many of those books already. The person selling these may make more selling these individually. I think a lot of folks like myself are gonna have most of these and will not bid. To bad that BIRTH OF A HERO isn't attached to the magazine. I've been trying to find one still attached as long os its been around.

IS this one worth anything? I have about 10 . . .

"Spider-Man, Storm & Power Man Battle Smokescreen - American Cancer Society (regular edition)"

Sorry for the lack of a picture, I don't know how to do that . . . confused.gif

GOD WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO COMPUTER ILLITERATE!!! frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Here's a question for ya all.

At what point does the book become a giveaway?

Some of these comics shown came with things that were bought. So in essents they are bought. I noticed some of these are also shown in the OVERSTREET GUIDE with the regular issues. Some even have prices on the covers while others don't. If a comic comes with a cereal or with whatever, I believe its a giveaway. Or call it a PROMO if you want. But if the comic has to be bought, say like the MARVEL mini comic Halloween packs or bought with a action figure. Your buying them, so does that make it a giveaway? Lets shed some light on this.