• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Web of Spider-Man 118 (Toy Biz) Second Print

21 posts in this topic

I know that Joey does excellent work, but unless I'm missing something (which is totally possible with scans) pressing doesn't appear to be necessary for this book. Still, assuming it's rare (not my gig), Joey will no doubt deliver. (thumbs u

I only see two negligible spine ticks along the BC. :)

I know that Joey does excellent work, but unless I'm missing something (which is totally possible with scans) pressing doesn't appear to be necessary for this book. Still, assuming it's rare (not my gig), Joey will no doubt deliver. (thumbs u

There is the ever-so-slightest bit of a spine-roll happening. I'm not sure how long it was stored under a bunch of books in a collection I grabbed a few months ago. The rest of the issues probably won't be aided by a press. I was shocked A. that the kid had this book and B. by the condition of it.

I see like 6 tiny spine tics. I think 9.4 is about right it presents better then 9.2. If I was to sell I might list it as like a 9.2/9.4 better then 9.2 with good chance of 9.4

I have had several copies and have only one copy that looks nicer then that one very nice find. :golfclap:

Ive got a nice 35 cent variant I need to send Joey soon as I get of my tail.

I see like 6 tiny spine tics. I think 9.4 is about right it presents better then 9.2. If I was to sell I might list it as like a 9.2/9.4 better then 9.2 with good chance of 9.4

I have had several copies and have only one copy that looks nicer then that one very nice find. :golfclap:

Ive got a nice 35 cent variant I need to send Joey soon as I get of my tail.

Thanks. The toy is tough enough to track down, at a decent price. Then, you have to hope the comic survives the opening. It's been fun tracking down a nice looking copy of this book once I learned of its existence.

Congrats on the grade!

dumb question.

do they note it's the 2nd print on the label?

I don't see anything about a 2nd print on the census

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=Web+of+Spider-Man&issue=118&publisher=Marvel+Comics&year=1994&issuedate=11%2F94

Thanks. I believe it is. When I checked the label verification, it had it noted. I'll post a pic when it comes back.

This is the info that's listed on the label

Title: Web of Spider-Man

Issue: 118

Issue Date: 2001

Issue Year: 2001

Publisher: Marvel Comics

Grade: 9.4

Page Quality: WHITE

Grade Date: 02/06/2014

Variant: Second Printing

Category: Modern

Art Comments: Terry Kavanagh story

Steven Butler & Randy Emberlin art

Steven Butler cover

Key Comments: Toy Biz action figure promotional.

Just got my grades.

9.4 :banana::whee:

Congrats on your 9.4 :applause:

When the image appeared on my screen I immediately saw a 9.6 until I started noticing the spine ticks. You did real good my friend. (thumbs u

. . . well . . .

Just got my grades.

When the image appeared on my screen I immediately saw a 9.6 until I started noticing the spine ticks. You did real good my friend. (thumbs u

. . . well . . .

Well, then I guess I saw a 9.4 Guess I should have noted. (shrug)

Just got my grades.

Thanks!