• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Red Wolf #1, Masked Avenger of the Western Plains

8 posts in this topic

Received some comics today, was disappointed with two and have already posted them for returns, but I hung onto this one. Your thoughts are much appreciated as always.

For the high res, clicking on the image that appears after following the link will zoom to the super-sized versions.

Hi Res - front

Hi Res - rear

GDQZot1l.jpg

MTl9dwrl.jpg

For the curious the book was advertised at

. The two other books I obtained from the same dealer and at the same time were returned as they were quite evidently over-graded. I was hoping this would hit 8.5. I think a press will do it a bit of good, but some of the creases aren't going to be helped, especially that one on front bottom center and those tics along the spine.

Thanks, all, for chiming in! And happy new year to all you graders!

For the curious the book was advertised at

. The two other books I obtained from the same dealer and at the same time were returned as they were quite evidently over-graded. I was hoping this would hit 8.5. I think a press will do it a bit of good, but some of the creases aren't going to be helped, especially that one on front bottom center and those tics along the spine.

Thanks, all, for chiming in! And happy new year to all you graders!

champis2.gifWIshing you all the best in the new year David! Cheers!