• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How tight do you pack your boxes?

86 posts in this topic

I like to keep enough room that I can actually go through the stack to look at them. My pet peeve at comic stores and conventions is that they pack the boxes so tight you cant see what is in them. I just give up and not buy anything from them.

I like to keep enough room that I can actually go through the stack to look at them. My pet peeve at comic stores and conventions is that they pack the boxes so tight you cant see what is in them. I just give up and not buy anything from them.

I now have comic box drawers that makes it even easier to go through.

There's nothing better than pulling open those drawers and packing that box tight.

There's nothing better than pulling open those drawers and packing that box tight.

lol this is going to get good :popcorn:

I've never had enough boxes to make drawers necessary...

though if Im ever swimming in boxes I'll definitely go the drawers route.

Ironically, you would never need drawers if you were actually swimming in boxes.

:banana:

I've heard some people take all their boxes to conventions for others to finger through.

Some people will pay good money if they find something they like in those boxes.

Though if you end up with too many boxes you might have to pay for someone to help you manage all of them.