• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How tight do you pack your boxes?

86 posts in this topic

I hate it when boxes are too acidic or become disfigured due to too much wear or moisture.

It can also be hazardous to what's packed in the box if the walls become weak, in which a breach happens, spilling out the contents and causing damage.

I like my boxes loose enough so I can finger through them with relative ease.

I agree. Makes box diving much more stimulating.

Just means that particular box is sperienced. Imagine what digging through it with both hands will teach you (about comics)!!

Just means that particular box is sperienced. Imagine what digging through it with both hands will teach you (about comics)!!

I know. I feel the same way about pie. Love to just dive in face first.

I know. I feel the same way about pie. Love to just dive in face first.

What kinda pie?

For newer boxes you can't stick as much stuff in there as you like since there usually tight, but after awhile of use with taking things in and out of it,it gets loose enough where you'll be able to use up, and pack every free inch of it.

For newer boxes you can't stick as much stuff in there as you like since there usually tight, but after awhile of use with taking things in and out of it,it gets loose enough where you'll be able to use up, and pack every free inch of it.

Personally, I love the fresh smell of newer boxes. Sometimes I like to lay my head on a newer box and just breathe in the aroma as I caress it.

I like it when you pull the flaps back on the box and have a good fiddle inside, then try and find the thing you are looking for, sometimes that can take ages.

I normally lift it onto the kitchen table so I can get a good look inside.

The wife helps and will pull it out, then bag it to save any mishaps when sticking it back into the box, its one of those things that we can come together on.

Oh yeah, I like my boxes packed tight also ;)