• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Fantastic Four #67 - 1st Warlock (outside his cocoon)

8 posts in this topic

My (for real) last PGM post of 2013, well, or 2014 depending, etc. etc.

Ahem...It's HIM! You know...HIM, that guy! Warlock pokes his head out, and like so many others in the Marvel Universe, does so first in the presence of the Fantastic Four.

This book was advertised at

VF/NM

It didn't look like it in the pics, and I bought it knowing that. In hand, it has too many flaws for that grade imo.

Slight spine roll. Crumpling along top front edge. Spine wear. Some NCBCs, What may be printing creases running horizontally (one runs from above Mr. F's armpit to Johnny's hands, another from the bottom of his pit to Mrs. F's neck). Off-white to white pages. Good color on cover. Back cover would benefit from a cleaning.

Not sure if I'll send this for pressing/slabbing or not. I may do it regardless as this is rather key to my growing Warlock collection.

Your insights are much appreciated. And happy new year!

For hi res pics, clicking on image that appears after following link will zoom pic.

Hi Res - front

Hi Res - rear

CeFZTY5l.jpg

AAyBvlzl.jpg