• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman Adventures 12

12 posts in this topic

smiley-greet013.gif Hi Eric! How's it going?

This is a 9.4 IMHO! I think the spine stresses, some stress on the front cover at the bottom near Batgirl's left leg combined with the ink marks across Batgirls' chest and right arm prevent it from grading higher in my opinion.

smiley-gen130.gif

I think CGC might give it a 9.6 or even a 9.8 from previous experience depending on the ink marks and how they factor that into the grading!

Really?? Hardcore!!

about 7 spine issues and a small ding at the top front cover... the back has a large rack crease...I didn't even notice the junk around Batgirl's leg........I love how 9.2 became a dirty word around here....

Really?? Hardcore!!

about 7 spine issues and a small ding at the top front cover... the back has a large rack crease...I didn't even notice the junk around Batgirl's leg........I love how 9.2 became a dirty word around here....

Great eyes (and I wear glasses)... missed the rack crease - where on the back is it because I can't find it and I'm not sure of the junk on Batgirl's leg (9.2 isn't dirty - just thought it was better and I clearly missed a bunch of stuff).