• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 East of West 1 CGC 9.8 RRP's, 2 FP CGC 9.9 sold as lot, CLOSED!!!!!

89 posts in this topic

Signs on the dotted line = you telling Court you'd take it and to send the invoice.

You aren't going to last long here if you call hosing over a seller because you got a better deal being a "conscious (sic)" shopper.

Deuces then, because I'm not here to make friends. I was here to read and buy books I'm interested in.

Well, nevermind about playing nice then. I've found that making friends here has gotten me some really great deals on books I would not have gotten otherwise. :facepalm: Keep digging...

Someone please buy these books so they don't haunt my sleep leading me to do something irrational that I can't afford.

It's hard to be a conscious shopper when you get black balled from the best sellers.

Yeah, conscious, unconscious, or coma...you can't get very far that way.

Saga 9.8 SS $700 :takeit:

Sorry for all the drama y'all had to go thru...

^^

Congrats...glad it worked out.

This may be a totally inappropriate place to do an endzone dance, being Hulk44's thread and all, but thanks to all the great people I've dealt with in my time here.

Seeing stuff like this makes me reflect on the excellent of this community overall.

Court was right, look what message he wrote when he made payment .....

You've got money! - Saga #1 RRP

Note:

Thanks for your patience with what was certainly a shady introduction. I was literally minutes away from buying the same book for more $$$.

Payment type:

Instant

Also , he has been fully refunded ,

Subject:

You have sent $700.00 USD to xxxxxxxxx with PayPal

Note:

Refund for SAGA 1 RRP CGC SS 9.8.

Funding Type:

PayPal Balance and Instant Transfer

Funding Source:

$686.20 USD - PayPal Account

$13.80 USD - TD BANK, NA Checking (Confirmed) x-4068

Back Up Funding Source:

MasterCard Debit Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-0277

Subject:

You have sent $700.00 USD to xxxxxxx. with PayPal

Note:

Refund for SAGA 1 RRP CGC SS 9.8.

Funding Type:

PayPal Balance and Instant Transfer

Funding Source:

$686.20 USD - PayPal Account

$13.80 USD - TD BANK, NA Checking (Confirmed) x-4068

Back Up Funding Source:

MasterCard Debit Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-0277

I will refund him and repost the book , I don't want his money , terrible

Wow. Sorry for being a conscious shopper. In my world of sales a deal is only DONE when either:

A) Money changes hands

or

B) someone signs on the dotted line

Sorry for the drama. I just wanted to buy a slab at the best price.

In this cyber arena there is only one thing that sets you apart from all the other shmucks out there,YOUR WORD.Here we treat that as something very precious,you stand by it or go away.So next time you put up that :takeit: you better damn well mean it.I know you are new here,but that's what sets this forum apart from all the others. :makepoint:

All I have in this world is my word and my balls. And I don't break em for NOBODY!

tony+montana+-scarface.jpg

A mantra that I live and abide by. Has never done me wrong yet.

I step away from the boards for a few hours and this is what happens??

It's pretty funny because the original buyer sent me a message saying some guy on eBay was willing to sell at a certain price . He wanted to give me the heads up. Didn't know that was court's copy. lol

Either way I'm glad everything has been straightened out. This is why I prefer dealing with the forum members over eBay.

Congrat to th rrp buyer. :sumo: